Respected Contributor

NO tracking information on my purchases!

I am getting perturbed with the Q. In the last week I have placed six orders. None of them are showing any tracking information. Yes, I understand that it can take a day or two for anything to show up, but I've never had it like this. An order I placed on 12/22 still shows "Unfortunately, there is no tracking information available at this time." I predict it is lost in space! And it's a pair of earrings that are now sold out, so I will be out of luck on that one...SOL! Grrrrrrrr.

Is anyone else having this issue? Is it a QVC problem or possibly a problem with USPS? I am not a happy QVC shopper.

Respected Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

I am getting perturbed with the Q. In the last week I have placed six orders. None of them are showing any tracking information. Yes, I understand that it can take a day or two for anything to show up, but I've never had it like this. An order I placed on 12/22 still shows "Unfortunately, there is no tracking information available at this time." I predict it is lost in space! And it's a pair of earrings that are now sold out, so I will be out of luck on that one...SOL! Grrrrrrrr.

Is anyone else having this issue? Is it a QVC problem or possibly a problem with USPS? I am not a happy QVC shopper.

I contacted them recently and was told they have to get tracking info from the shipper before they can post it.

I know I've had the same issues with Amazon so it's probably a little of both.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Valued Contributor

Re: NO tracking information on my purchases!

This has happened a few times when the item was shipped through USPS. I did receive the items, but never had a clue where they were before I got them. I agree that it is not a good system, as you are continually wondering if you are going to get the item! I have had so many items misdelivered lately, and one I never received from ebay and was denied a refund for, that it is making me leery to order. At least QVC and Amazon are very good about replacements-when available of course.

Hope your orders arrive soon.

Respected Contributor

I have found UPS just perfect. I signed up for their free account and I find their tracking extremely accurate.

USPS at the exact opposite. They have contacted me that I have a package on the way after I had recieved it and sometimes the tracking will not even start until I have it. When I know my purchase is coming USPS I check my mail box and porch constantly. The same is pretty much true of FED X in my experience. Tracking is a joke.

If you sign up with UPS check your account with them and forget about the Q one.

Esteemed Contributor

Sometimes if you paste the tracking number on the USPS site itself, you will see some movement with the package...

Honored Contributor

I've had LATE deliveries once in a while but this is the first time I've missed an order.

I've also been receiving the "Unfortunately......." notice.

In spite of the holiday crush and business closings, QVC has come through by sending out my order a second time (my choice).

Unfortunately, the second order has also shipped with "Unfortunately........." and no tracking information.

Hopefully I'll see my order by the end of this week.

Contributor

I prefer to receive my items via UPS rather thn USPS. The packages seem to be treated better in the shipping process and have more accurate tracking information. I am currently waiting for an item that I ordered well over a week ago to ship! I promptly received another item ordered at the same time. I can understand up to three days to process but after 5-7 days without a ship the customer should be notified of a delay.

Honored Contributor

I made 2 Perricone orders in the last week of 2015.  One arrived super fast -  3 or 4 days;  the other I've been able to track from Atlanta to Orlando and now to my hometown in southern Florida.   What I do not remember is how fast that info appeared on my order status page, but I do expect to receive product today or tomorrow.  Either is before the EDD I was originally given, so I'm fine with that even though this order is taking more time than the other.  They didn't even start from the same warehouse!

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

Hi @pupwhipped - We'd be happy to check on these orders, please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with the item or order numbers so we can followup with you on this. Thank you! 

~Kim

Trusted Contributor

I had a Christmas gift sent directly to my sister in Minnesota.  It never arrived.  In fact, the tracking information on line stops dead as it is being sent to the delivery carrier.  QVC has already refunded my money in full, and asked that, if it does show up, I notify them so that I can pay for the gift a second time.  It isn't just you having problems.