Respected Contributor

Re: NO tracking information on my purchases!

OP here. I want to thank you all for your kind responses. I do have some good news. I think I scared most of my orders into shape as they are now showing some tracking info...finally. Alas, the earring order I mentioned is still persisting with no available info. I will be shocked if I ever receive it. This happened to me before, with of all things, a Little Giant Ladder. It never showed any tracking info and it never showed up. QVC refunded my money, of couse. I always wondered where that ladder landed. Ha!

And @Nataliesgramma, that was a good idea of putting the tracking number directly into the USPS site. I think I have done that a time or two before and I did get some info. I did not work this time, though. And thanks much @Kim-QVC for your response. To be fair, even though I placed this order on 12/22, it's shipping date was not till 12/28, and my EDD is tomorrow. So, I will at least give it a few more days to get here before I contact QVC. And after all, there have been two major holidays thrown in the mix. But with it being this long with still no tracking info, I am not optimistic those earrings are going to be finding their way to my house...and ears. LOL!

Thanks again,

pup     

Honored Contributor

Re: NO tracking information on my purchases!

I would not expect any tracking if you chose the standard shipping option.  It's USPS parcel post which is never tracked by USPS and is close to as slow as pony express.