Valued Contributor

NO REDUCED SHIPPING ON MULTIPLES?

Used to give a break when ordering more than one- but just ordered 3 of the same product and no breaks! What's with that??? <:/

Respected Contributor

Re: NO REDUCED SHIPPING ON MULTIPLES?

New policy.

Honored Contributor

If the shipping was in most cases over twice as much in most cases then you actually are getting the same deal pricewise and often a little better. Say the shipping was $6.95 and you bought 2. You would have paid $10.43 for both but with $5.00 shipping you would now be paying $10 which is less.

Trusted Contributor

The OP ignored multiple emails from QVC on the policy, notices on the website, and the many, many threads here. Now the OP expresses outrage? What more could QVC have done to notify shoppers?

Respected Contributor

People actually read all that stuff from QVC? I know I don't. LOL

Weirdest thing for me is they are shipping mine separately.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Super Contributor

They should still give a discount. I always order everything separately now!

Respected Contributor

On 3/13/2015 MsTrixi said:

{#emotions_dlg.mad} They should still give a discount. I always order everything separately now!

I'm not sure what purpose that would serve tho. With exception of this order it's a lot nicer if they are shipped together and get one package instead of multiple. I can't figure out why mine are shipping separately, different colors maybe? I've never had it happen before.

~~
Valued Contributor

I don't shop much at all at the Q since their product lines have gotten to be redundant - Judith Ripka, Vitamaster, that "designer" that wears sandals all the time ( forgot his name) same o same o--- THEREFORE, when I did go to the Q for something I had previously bought years ago and couldn't find elsewhere- I didn't know about their new policy SO FORGIVE ME FOR NOT KNOWING ABOUT THE NEW SHIPPING policies.

AND now- I am wondering why, when I have ordered 3 of them and one has shipped and I see from another post that the other 2 will also be shipping separately (fortunately it isn't clothing that might not fit) and since I know the product, other than it coming broken, no reason to return it. HOWEVER- I also ordered another item with them and I tried to cancel it immediately then for 3 days afterwards until I finally called Customer Service and they told me once one item ships they CAN'T CANCEL ANYTHING IN THE ORDER!!! WHAT A LOAD OF X*{#! so SHE said she would "make a notation" (but I already know how that goes- I'll have to call again when it's returned to make sure they credit me. So now I'm really done. No more Q.

Quality? Value? Customer service? down the toilet.

Honored Contributor

Did you also not know that when you return an item, your original shipping costs will not be refunded? Same new policy.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

LOL, well so far I've not really had issues. I prefer UPS, but I'm not paying extra for it.

This was their answer for cheaper shipping, but customers don't like it any more than before. I don't order anything I have to have so while I want it now, I don't need it now. For that I'll do Amazon, I have prime and they ship pretty quickly, usps or ups.

~~