Esteemed Contributor

Re: NO NEW POSTS TODAY/COULD NOT SIGN IN

@Desertdi I saw your lonely post too yesterday but I also was not able to sign in all day.

Felt bad I couldn't wave to you or something, LOL.   As another poster stated I thought maybe they weren't letting me on anymore.  I had to think about it, like...  was it something I said???

Respected Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

It's taken me all day to sign in here. It still says  "WELCOME GUEST" at the top of this page. CS kept sending me emails (12 of them) to reset password and nothing worked. They said it was my internet, but I've had no issue working on my computer all day. 

What's going on?

Seriously?   Didn't you realize no one was posting?   

^This!

It took me about a minute to realize that there was some sort of technical issue with the boards. I just went about my day and came back later. 

While reading thru all of the many threads that have been started on this subject, I got a good laugh out of all the posters saying that they called, emailed and did live chat MULTIPLE times throughout the day. I couldn't believe anyone would be THAT invested in a shopping channel message board. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Today is Friday and I still can't get in on my laptop. (I'm on my iPad now.) It signs me in and then goes to the Q homepage, not the forums.  If i try to access the forums from the homepage, it wants me to sign in again, and when I do, we go back to the Q homepage.

Yes that's what we're we experiencing yesterday. We "get it."

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

Today is Friday and I still can't get in on my laptop. (I'm on my iPad now.) It signs me in and then goes to the Q homepage, not the forums.  If i try to access the forums from the homepage, it wants me to sign in again, and when I do, we go back to the Q homepage.

Yes that's what we're we experiencing yesterday. We "get it."

Charming as always.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

You know whats sad? Dunking on people who care a little more about something and consider it more valuable than you do. It doesn't show amazing independence. It shows something else.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tototwo@LindaSal     I guarantee you that it was a split-second freak of cyber abnormality that I "got on"...........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

@Desertdi 

I too saw your one post that managed to ge through.  Then it disappeared!

I was hoping that since luck was with you, you may have bought a lottery ticket!🤣🤣

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

You know whats sad? Dunking on people who care a little more about something and consider it more valuable than you do. It doesn't show amazing independence. It shows something else.

@Porcelain   100%

Honored Contributor

@4kitties wrote:

@Desertdi 

I too saw your one post that managed to ge through.  Then it disappeared!

I was hoping that since luck was with you, you may have bought a lottery ticket!🤣🤣

I knew it! @Desertdi is the mole!

Just kidding. Woman Very Happy

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr