Honored Contributor

Re: NO NEW POSTS TODAY/COULD NOT SIGN IN

@Shanus   Me also....tried to log in about 6AM pacific time....and got the log in run around. I did email the moderators to see if I had  said something wrong and was blocked....or if it was a QVC issue.  They told me it WAS a QVC issue....thankfully I was not banned for bad behavior 😄😆

Honored Contributor

@Shanus  I'm just glad it's back up. Aren't you?

I'm just moving on now, not dwelling on things out of my control.

Esteemed Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

I tried to log in this afternoon and it kept logging me into the QVC shopping stuff instead.

My initial thought was, Ohhh we've done it now. They finally decided to take our forum away because people are too mean to the hosts.

And then I saw you sitting there @Desertdi as the only nickname logged in. It was really confusing. And the Notifications number thing is still oddly aligned under the notifications link. So I don't think they were trying to fix that.

LOL @Porcelain , that's exactly where my mind went.  I thought that QVC had gotten fed up with the whole bunch of us and pulled the plug!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

It's taken me all day to sign in here. It still says  "WELCOME GUEST" at the top of this page. CS kept sending me emails (12 of them) to reset password and nothing worked. They said it was my internet, but I've had no issue working on my computer all day. 

What's going on?

Seriously?   Didn't you realize no one was posting?   

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi    Some of us actually got something done today. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624  You don't have  to spend as much time as you do here every day, hence you could get more done every day.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624     Eeek......I'm "paying the price" for hauling those trash bags!!!   The ONLY reason I attempted to do a little yard clean-up.......is because I have mama-birds sitting on nests in the tall trees........and the yard guy makes SO MUCH NOISE.    I want those babies to hatch without any trauma!!!!    di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Everytime I signed in, it would switch me to regular QVC website.  So I didn't bother after a while.

Esteemed Contributor

I tried to log in 3 or 4 times early yesterday morning -- I thought I'd been banned!  Eek!  Got frustrated and gave up.  

Glad to read here this morning that it was happening to everyone.... except maybe @Desertdi ???

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Today is Friday and I still can't get in on my laptop. (I'm on my iPad now.) It signs me in and then goes to the Q homepage, not the forums.  If i try to access the forums from the homepage, it wants me to sign in again, and when I do, we go back to the Q homepage.