New Contributor

NN Lila 500TC Sheet Set-Glacier...Aqua?

I ordered the NN Lila 500TC Wrinkle Defense sheet set in Glacier...aqua. What arrived was a very dusty light blue/green color. Not at all anywhere close to the color of aqua that they show and even say it is on their presentation. Even the photo is aqua.

The color is what I liked most and why I ordered the "Glacier" color. If I knew aqua wasn't coming, I would have ordered another color. Well, I tried to exchange for lavender, which was sold out. What I was refunded was less the shipping, $8.95.

Are you kidding me? You misrepresent an item, send me a different color and make me pay shipping charges? I was told by customer service that color is a matter of opinion...what? My eyes can see that the sheets in the photo and in the presentation AND even the host said that the Glacier sheets are AQUA, but you send me another color and say that it's a matter of opinion?! Sorry Q, but it's a matter of fact, not opinion!

ETA: I received a call from the Q. (I'm off of work today) They apologized, ensured that I was refunded the shipping and provided me a $20 credit to my account for my inconvenience. I'm very grateful to say the least, but feel bad for anyone else that something like this may have happened to and didn't complain. Therefore, no resolution. I sincerely hope they make some changes.