Honored Contributor

Does anyone know when QVC will have another free shipping day?  Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

Good question.  I think they only give a very short noticeof it.  I love free shipping day.  The last time they offered it I had 2 items on my wish list and went ahead and ordered them becuase it ended up saving me over 12 dollars in shipping.  So what I am doing now is putting items into a new wish list and will only order them when the next free shipping day comes around. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't think they announce it.  If they did, everyone would wait until that day to order items they were about to order.  I had an item on waitlist the day before this last free shipping day.  I ordered it again on Saturday and cancelled my original order.  I know that put me at the "back of the line" to get it, but it is not something I desperately need.  I would imagine a lot ot people did that if their stuff was still available and had not yet shipped.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
QVC Customer Care

@Puppy Lips

Next time we have a free shipping day, do not bother cancelling and reordering any items. Just let us know here and we will be happy to make the adjustment for you.

Beth QVC

Super Contributor

The night before the last free shipping day I had placed a large order.  Emailed the mods directly at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and they so kindly adjusted my order.  With the S&H savings, I bought another shirt...😃!

Esteemed Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@Puppy Lips

Next time we have a free shipping day, do not bother cancelling and reordering any items. Just let us know here and we will be happy to make the adjustment for you.

Beth QVC

Okay thank you !!!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
New Contributor

Has this policy changed? I called Customer Service for an adjustment today and was told no. 

Thank you in advance for clarification.

New Contributor

Has this policy changed? I just called for an adjustment and was told no.

Thank you in advance for clarifying.

QVC Customer Care

@JoyfulInCalifornia 

Please send an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and provide the order numbers that need adjusting. We will take care of it promptly.

Beth

New Contributor

thank you! will do!