Honored Contributor

Does anyone know when the next EZ Pay day is?

Honored Contributor

Anyone ??

Valued Contributor

there is usually one in March  If I remember right it is towards the beginning of the month.

Honored Contributor

I don't know when the ez pay day is and hopefully I won't get into it .  One time I thought I can just buy on ez pay, use their money with no interest and get the items I want.  Well, I got carried away and it added up in the total  monthly payments which I didn't like. I will not do that again.  I hate debt even small amounts but if you can just get an item or two it's a good idea, just didn't work for me. 

Super Contributor

I was wondering about this, too.

I'm very certain there is (or should be) one in early-mid June. I only know this because the last two years in June I remember ordering a bunch of stuff on Easy Pay on a special Easy Pay Day.

Honored Contributor

@meginthemaking wrote:

I was wondering about this, too.

I'm very certain there is (or should be) one in early-mid June. I only know this because the last two years in June I remember ordering a bunch of stuff on Easy Pay on a special Easy Pay Day.

I do remember June seems to have one .... but I thought there was one in February or March .....   we shall see, I guess.

Honored Contributor

Usually in March and June, unless, of course, they've decided to do away with them and force us all to get their Q Card...

Interesting too that all those EP 'flash' events seem to have dried up... I guess they were just there to try to ensure reasonably successful holiday sales, and given the merchandise, they probably needed them...

Such a shame, it really is all about them...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I thought it was both March and June ... but then I never recall them only three months apart.

Contributor

I thought it use to be on Groundhog Day.

Respected Contributor

I recall an EZ pay day in March (usually 3 ez pays) called Easy Does It Day and then  Founders Day EZ pay in June (5 ez pays).