Honored Contributor

"WE WANT YOU BACK. You've been missing great deals and promotions". Nope, still no free shipping offered. 

Anyone else receiving this?

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

"WE WANT YOU BACK. You've been missing great deals and promotions". Nope, still no free shipping offered. 

Anyone else receiving this?

I've seen the pop ups, but free shipping is only for new customers.

Honored Contributor

If they want me back, they need to offer real sale prices...prices that other competitors can't beat. Their regular prices need to be lower than competitors.

As it is, almost everything (or something nearly identical) can be found elsewhere for less money and free shipping/returns.

They are certainly not doing the right things given their quarterly financial reports. 

Honored Contributor

@Sunshine Kate  Yes, but after "want you back", thought they were extending that offer to everyone.

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus   I get it too. This morning after actually reading it, I think they just want me to opt in to receiving Email Marketing information and I certainly don't want that.  I will continue to just close it.

Honored Contributor

I keep getting pop-ups encouraging me to sign up for their e-mails.  I ALREADY get their e-mails for those programs for which I selected on their e-mail preferences.

Respected Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

If they want me back, they need to offer real sale prices...prices that other competitors can't beat. Their regular prices need to be lower than competitors.

As it is, almost everything (or something nearly identical) can be found elsewhere for less money and free shipping/returns.

They are certainly not doing the right things given their quarterly financial reports. 

Shop elsewhere. Lots of choics. All this complaint and yet the same people keep watching and shopping.

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I keep getting pop-ups encouraging me to sign up for their e-mails.  I ALREADY get their e-mails for those programs for which I selected on their e-mail preferences.

@Krimpette 

Yep.  And the same thing with the app.  When I had the app installed I kept getting ads to install their app.  😖

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus , I don't get the one you are getting but constantly get the 'unlock free shipping' popup.Smiley Mad

Respected Contributor

All the pop-ups are annoying since they don't go away without X-ing them out.  I hate that...Cat Mad