Honored Contributor
  1. @Pecky@There is a bar at the top of the page showing menu and three red lines next to the magnifying glass that says search.Can you find that.Above it is the notice to enter the q and hsn sweepstakes.
Trusted Contributor

Re: NEW HOME PAGE

[ Edited ]

@pripirt  I had in INCREASE my print to 125% to see the bars across the top of the page both here and the home page.  Doesn't make sense but it worked. I had a thread almost about the same, not seeing things.

Super Contributor

What happen to the search bar on the forum page to search with item number? I am having a hard time trying to find anything as I am usually on the forum page & now I have to go to the home page for certain things. Please go back to the way it was.

Valued Contributor

Looks like the Q doesn't care what we think. So this will mean, much less shopping for me. Ecspeecially with the font so small. Oh well.

Esteemed Contributor

@dexwrote:
  1. @Pecky@There is a bar at the top of the page showing menu and three red lines next to the magnifying glass that says search.Can you find that.Above it is the notice to enter the q and hsn sweepstakes.

@dex@, @Pecky,  that changes, depending on your devise and settings. Those icons you are referring to, there are seven of them, but some only see two, three, or five

Frequent Contributor

I can't understand wlhy they keep finding the need to 'change their format',  especially when the original was just fine.  They really seem to be doing everything they can to discourage customers, especially long time customers.   if I want to look up something on line I don't want to spend a lot of time trying to find it.   My suggestion would be:  "iF IT AIN'T BROKE PLEASE DON'T TRY TO FIX IT'.  

Super Contributor

Very hard to read and post and shop since the changes. 

Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

I notice that on my ipad 2 that the message boards don't fit on the page in portrait mode, only in landscape mode using the Safari browser. The IOS version on the ipad 2 is 9.35 and can't be upgraded. The pinch and zoom function using your fingers no longer works on the message boards.

I'm guessing that QVC no longer supports older versions of ipads as I don't have this problem with an ipad mini that has the last to the current IOS version on it.

Contributor

It looks like QVC has heard our comments about the home page - if i'm not hallucinating, it looks like the old format is back.  Thank you - powers that be!!!

Respected Contributor

@dexwrote:

I found it.press on Three red lines in upper left corner and then go to qvc tv and click.There you will see items recently aired.

@dex Thank you.. what "bright bulb" made this change?....jeez. 

-Do Not Copy Pls-