Esteemed Contributor
It never ceases to amaze me when reading reviews how mean and nasty people are not to mention irrelevant. I honestly don’t understand it. I am always glad when people “downvote” them. I looked at the reviews on the Diamonique face coverings last night to see what people had to say. One person’s review was just ridiculous. 18 people agreed
Honored Contributor

Re: NASTY MEAN REVIEWS

[ Edited ]

I read a lot of reviews and write many.  I never see anything I'd call nasty or objectionable.  She may have run across one but I don't think there are many.

@Teddixat.  Is this the one you found to be "nasty"?  The reviewer is expressing a subjective opinion and it's a poor review, but I see nothing nasty about it.

"Cannot believe you are making money from masks and to add jewels...really!!!
Would you recommend this product as a gift?No

Was this review helpful?018
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

She said it was a gift...hard, dry, stale, and smelled badly.  Maybe it was a regift from someone who had it too long.

All reviews are approved by someone at QVC before posting, so they are moderated.  

Can't say we don't know what she thought about it.  Lol. 

Valued Contributor
lousgirl..... Those weren't reviews. They were snarky opinions. Why people use the review as a platform for discussion is beyond me, if they haven't purchased the item.
I don't care what your opinion of an item is, IF you haven't purchased it. Opinions without purchase should be removed. Question an item. Or review it.
Valued Contributor
Those masks from Diamonique were new. So those were opinions.
Honored Contributor

Whoever QVC pays to operate their review system isn't worth the money.

They must just use software to scan for certain prohibited words and phrases.  There's no other explanation for what they allow to be posted and it's unfair to the vendors.  These people bring the overall rating down just to voice a negative opinion with no useful information about the actual product.  That's not a review.

But it's not going to change. QVC has had years to improve its "review" system and hasn't bothered.

Valued Contributor
Venezia... 100% well said. I watched Shawn present the Diamonique masks. I'm going to a wedding, Shawn said this version was new, and blingy. Not usually my thing, but for a wedding, what the heck.
There was already one comment in the review section, that was, unfortunately, a snarky nasty comment, not a review.
I can't understand how somethings are ok. And others are aren't. I hope people read all the reviews and separate the comments from actual reviews.
Valued Contributor

There has to be a way to verify that the reviewer actually bought the product. I see 1 star reviews all the time from people who clearly haven't bought the item. For example, I've seen reviews for 1 star because an item is not available in talls. This is ridiculous and brings down the averate rating. If i were a vendor i'd be really annoyed by this. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

She said it was a gift...hard, dry, stale, and smelled badly.  Maybe it was a regift from someone who had it too long.

All reviews are approved by someone at QVC before posting, so they are moderated.  

Can't say we don't know what she thought about it.  Lol. 

I read this earlier about the Ruby Royale product.  I don't understand why people are so upset about other people's opinion. This is the second one for today.

And you are so right, we can't say we don't know what she though about it lol. Good one.

Honored Contributor

@CorrTor wrote:

There has to be a way to verify that the reviewer actually bought the product. I see 1 star reviews all the time from people who clearly haven't bought the item. For example, I've seen reviews for 1 star because an item is not available in talls. This is ridiculous and brings down the averate rating. If i were a vendor i'd be really annoyed by this. 

@CorrTor.  Reviews have recently started being verified.  You'll see the word "Verified" under t h e title of many, meaning the person actually purchased the item.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment