Contributor

Beware of this company for face masks. Hope Health Supply  out of Birmingham, Alabama  Ordered and never received masks. E-mailed twice and called. No answer. We are in our 80"s and were anxious to get these because Omicron is spreading widely here. 

Respected Contributor

@chayse 

amazon delivers next day

ordered enough for my students and neighbors

many colors

Honored Contributor

@chayse , if you look in the Wellness forum, there is a thread titled Where do you buy your KN95 masks.  There are names of US companies within the thread that sell made in the USA masks.  I know some are leary of buying these masks made in China.

I'm not sure how long ago you ordered from them but it says you should receive your order in 7-10 days.  I wonder if they are a small company and became overwhelmed or they are having problems with employee illness and are closed?  If it's been a really long time, maybe dispute the charge on your CC and order elsewhere. 

Esteemed Contributor

@chayse 

If you used your credit card, please contact their Customer Service number and tell them you did not receive what you ordered. 

Most will put the money back to your account while they investigate the charges.

Please let us know what happens.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva 

I didn't read your post before I posted, so sorry to duplicate your information!

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@Lipstickdiva 

I didn't read your post before I posted, so sorry to duplicate your information!

@Witchy Woman no worries.  Great minds think alike.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Many mask companies,are out of masks.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

I just bought mine on EBay.   99% positive reviews seller.  Received in 4 days.  I left positive feedback and he was very appreciative,   I have had 100% good luck with all my purchases in ebay.   I just ordered a Bare Minerals BB cream primer with SPF 30, Sam eas is being sold on the Q for $17 feee shipping as opposed to $27 plus $3.50 shipping and it will be here in a few days. 

Regular Contributor

I buy from a company called Maskc online.  Just use the www. before that name.

Never had a problem.. .other than the fact that N95s are expensive

Esteemed Contributor

i refuse to get those masks.  They will change their minds in another month.  I wearv masks nowhere except to my Dr. office.   I am done