Honored Contributor

My turn to complain about shipping.

I have escaped the poor shipping gremlin until now.  I have a pair of black D&C pants on order,  you know, the ones they have sold 5 million pairs of.  So its ten days now and it still shows in process.  What gives?  I need these for a certain occasion and we have lost all local retailers except Walmart. I would have picked someone else if I had known these would be held up.  

Super Contributor

Re: My turn to complain about shipping.

There are a number of items that I have ordered in the past 2 weeks....that say "

"in progress."   ...but at the same time I am unable to cancel these orders.... I called to question this situation... and was told the items are in stock....but they are having problems at the warehouse with getting orders filled and shipped...seems to me since the California center opened....  big problems with shipping and returns began....my advice...if you are in a hurry to receive an item....buyer beware....

Super Contributor

PS..... I forgot to add to my comment regarding delays in shipping.....for every item that is delayed.... I received an email stating this and apologizing for the delay.... I think I'm up to 6-7 items..".  .........IN ....PROGRESS...."

Valued Contributor

I have responded to posts like yours more than I would like to admit. This happens to me, so do the following. Call CS, tell them you tried to cancel and but couldn't and tell them to mark in the computer for each item that you tried to cancel. When the item arrives, send it back and they will NOT CHARGE YOU FOR QVC POSTAGE SHIPPING IT BACK TO THEM OR THE CHARGE FOR SHIPPING TO YOU, BUT MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW IT AND GET THE CORRECT REFUND. IT IS AS SIMPLE AS THAT. As I posted it before, I got some snary remarks, but hey, bad business needs attention, it is your money. 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I did just that yesterday and the CS person was lovely and made a note that I would not be charged. Just remember to Refuse Delivery and return it unopened. Once you open it, they can charge you for return shipping.

Trusted Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

I did just that yesterday and the CS person was lovely and made a note that I would not be charged. Just remember to Refuse Delivery and return it unopened. Once you open it, they can charge you for return shipping.

@Lisa now in AZ   I'm having this issue now. If I refuse the package and it goes back unopened does it still take so long to get a refund?  I've waited 3-4 weeks for them to receive and process a return recently.  I've finally decided no more orders, but I do have to finish some returns, cancel Auto ship. I asked about closing my acct but was told just don't order. That's nuts because  I want all my info deleted.  

Honored Contributor

All I can say is do your Christmas shopping early.  My item got shipped yesterday, right after they sent the "sorry" email.  Coincidence?