Honored Contributor

Re: My return is on it's way , the only problem is

@eddyandme wrote:

Though no expert, I don't think you've been scammed @MW in Iowa .

For a couple of weeks now, every time I open my Order Listing directly above the picture of the item ordered it states, "Refund Issued".  This is for everything:  in process, waitlist, advance orders.

Last week I messaged them (my email is gone) questioning why an order, though a week ol, was not noted "in process" - just a blank space.  Also mentioned the refund issued notice on all orders, but think they misunderstood and thought I wanted a refund on something.  I hadn't returned anything!  Still haven't returned anything in quite a while!

So, I think something's amuck with the Q's computer system - and apparently IT hasn't realized it yet.  So don't think there's anything you need to be concerned about.  Truly believe the problem lies on QVC's end.

@eddyandme. That "refund issued" msg blinks on then quickly disappears and is obviously a glitch.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624, yes, it's got to be a glitch.  My laptop is failing and moving slowly, but the second time I go in it doesn;t show.

I've had a couple items never processed, so after a week, I've cancelled.  Have you experienced that too?

Respected Contributor

Ugh, that's so annoying. 

I received an order from LLBEAN. I had ordered two pairs of gloves. The package that came was huge and I thought holy mackeral what size gloves did they send me!  LOL turns out that yes my gloves were inside but so were 2 items obviously meant for some other customer.

I have to call them to let them know that I received the wrong items and ask how they want me to deal with them.

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@Kachina624, yes, it's got to be a glitch.  My laptop is failing and moving slowly, but the second time I go in it doesn;t show.

I've had a couple items never processed, so after a week, I've cancelled.  Have you experienced that too?

@eddyandme. No, I just hang in there and wait.  Everything eventually ships.  I'm in no hurry.  I think 5 or 6 days is the longest processing time I've had.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

@eddyandme. No, I just hang in there and wait.  Everything eventually ships.  I'm in no hurry.  I think 5 or 6 days is the longest processing time I've had.

Sorry @Kachina624 , I didn't explain myself very well.  The item is pictured on the order list and there's nothing to the right of it, i.e., no inprocess, backordered, etc.  It's just blank!  That's when I cancel them, figuring those orders must be in some limbo.  It's just weird!

Frequent Contributor

I got the same email and I didn't send anything back either,  I called customer service

and they said they didn't know why I got this email and asked me if the email gave

me the product info.  I didn't and I think they are just screwed up there.  I recently

waited for a product for 3 weeks watching it on line telling me if was still in process.

Then all of a sudden to said returned.  I never even received it. This stuff is crazy and I again called CS and they said they did not know why this happened.  They offered

to send me the product again but after all this I just said keep it.  I want all my money

back.  They did refund me the money quickly.  Something is going on at QVC because

too many mistakes are happening.  

Honored Contributor

I had something similar it said item shipped 10/14 and then on 10/16 I got an email that said the item had been returned and my account was refunded (I also noticed that the item# had also changed).....I never received the item....I called CS and they said the box could have been damaged in shipment and returned back to QVC....or it was a processing error....never got the item....I

re-ordered under the new item # and received the item and it was under the new order #....

All these strange goings on...maybe it has to do with that new step they have in place now----it goes from "in process" to "preparing your order" and then "shipped"....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”