Regular Contributor
I have had comfort in having QVC on through many years and in many USA States. It was pleasing and comforting and interesting what was ahead.
QVC now is stressful to watch.
I will find a new background channel.
It is what it is.
Sad.

Trusted Contributor

@peggyhbsl   QVC is a shopping channel so they are wanting people to buy what they are selling; if that isn't working for you anymore definitely find another channel which meets your needs better.

Respected Contributor

Re: My reliable air time

[ Edited ]
ms smithmr president you have another letter

mr presfrom?

ms smithfrom a viewer who wants you to know she is not happy with the fun stuff 

mr presoh,  does this one state what she wants to see

ms smithyes she just wants the singing and dancing to stop.  The shouting is too loud.
 She wants the host to just state the facts about the product in a low pleasant voice.   

mr presok

ms smithshe wants the calm and slow so she can relax and sleep

mr pressleep?   We are a shopping channel!

ms smithshall I remind her?

mr presno, respond to her in the normal manner…....apologize and thank her and tell her we will try to do better
~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

I never thought they were in the business of lulling us to sleep.  

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Trusted Contributor

I didn't read that@peggyhbsl was trying to sleep. Just background white noise. And now it is too frenetic for her. Which truth be told, it is with some hosts.

Honored Contributor

@peggyhbsl - I don't think watching or shopping Q is stressful. 

If that's how it's impacting you, you should definitely do/watch something else. 

I'm starting my Holiday shopping and appreciate the QVC and HSN  Extended Holiday Return perk.

Happy 😊

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Best to do what pleases you regarding TV watching, wishing you happiness with your choices.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I remember having Q on as background noise too. The so-called entertainment that the CEO brags about in quarterly reports is often childish and over the top. I rarely watch anymore. I check online.

Yes, they are a shopping network and the goal is to sell. But it's changed a lot. 

Respected Contributor

I'm just the opposite of everyone.........I do not turn on TV unless I really want to watch a program.  I've gotten to the point where  I like the quiet...even in the car. 

Honored Contributor

Although I never thought much about it, I'd have to say the OP is right.  The Q has become stressful to watch.  Unless it is AM Style or something I specifically have made it a point to watch, I no longer have the Q on.