Honored Contributor

Re: My orders are down to Linea only. Care to know why QVC?

[ Edited ]

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

If I really wanted somethng I'd wait for it, not stop ordering.  Isn't that cutting off your nose to spite your face?

It would be if first, they had items I really wanted, but sadly, they rarely do anymore, and secondly, if there was some reasonable assurance that items would eventually ship in a reasonable amount of time. I think what we're seeing is that this no longer applies all that often anymore either... Better for me to shop elsewhere and know what I'm getting and when I'm getting it. There isn't all that much offered here that I can't find elsewhere or a reasonable facsimile thereof.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I've gotten things in less than a week and have waited longer than the OP.   But then the same thing has happened from Amazon if I'm not buying something that is a prime item.    Many items are drop shipped, this means QVC has no control over it.  

I don't order things I expect fast, I'll drive to the city and buy anything I need/want.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Esteemed Contributor

considering that items I ordered from QVC used to process and ship pretty quickly, to me, the long wait time for items to actually ship out the door is another reason to NOT buy from QVC.

I order from quite a few online retailers on a regular basis and I don't have to wait more than a week for any delivery and if items are delayed, I get notifed.

I check other places first before I order.

Respected Contributor

For so many years orders went smoothly for me, but the past few months, not!  I checked my order status today for some Clark's boots I ordered on Saturday and still "in Process."

The doorbell just rang and they are here.  My order status is still reflecting In Process, and no tracking # or anything, or anything to say they had been delivered.  Usually that happens immediately after the UPS man leaves.  

I think there is a glitch at QVC in shipping and it is getting worse.  I haven't been able to track, packages are lost, one was returned and sent back to me instead of to QVC, etc.  

Very frustrating.

Honored Contributor

I placed an order for 3 bracelets on 9/24.

They are STILL in processing!  I know there was bad weather in the Carolinas but come on!

How about an email explanation what the problem is?

2 calls to C/S have gotten me scripted, useless answers.

They are Christmas presents, so I hope I get them.  If I don't?  Plenty of time to shop elsewhere.

Just doesn't do much for my faith in QVC these days.

Respected Contributor

There is nothing QVC sells that I need that fast, but even with having 3 different shipping locations in the last 5 years, my deliveries have been timely.  I usually get them ahead of the EDD.