Valued Contributor

I ordered a pair of pants ( Denim and Co.) to take on vacation with me.   The order date was 6/18 and the EDD date is 6/23.   I have been watching it and finally called CS.  It is still in process and CS said they have not even billed my charge card yet and it is still sitting there.  CS said she could not even see what was going on because it would not let her.  Now my account is all up to date, no problems, and I did not receive any satisfying information from CS.  So, I guess I will not be receiving my pants for my trip.  Thought I would cancel the order but could not even do that.  This does not make me happy.  I just looked before I started writing and my item is still in process.   So, I guess pants will be waiting for me when I get home from my vacation.  This really pisses me off.

Trusted Contributor

Sometimes orders continue to say "in process" when they are really on the way.  I wouldn't get upset until the EDD of 6/23 passes but remember that E stands for "estimated".  

Respected Contributor

Re: My order......

[ Edited ]

@tampalady don't know what the problem is unless you can see into the future.  It's only 6/21. Maybe you should have ordered earlier just to be sure you get them in time for your vacation.

Respected Contributor

Re: My order......

[ Edited ]

Don't get mad, upset...just do this. Call customer service and ask for a supervisor. Explain what happened. Ask if they can 2 day ship another pair as a courtesy so you can get your jeans in time for your vacation. Then just return the other pair that comes with no charge.

Sometimes, the system is way off...so you may just receive it by Thursday.

Honored Contributor

@CalMom wrote:

Don't get mad, upset...just do this. Call customer service and ask for a supervisor. Explain what happened. Ask if they can 3 day ship another pair as a courtesy so you can get your jeans in time for your vacation. Then just return the other pair that comes with no charge.

Sometimes, the system is way off...so you may just receive it by Thursday.

THAT is a GREAT idea~!  Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

I've ordered 6 clothing items in the past week.  Five of them shipped on the third day, the other on the fourth.  Now they're all showing to be at the "shipping partner's" Swedesboro facility, but from experience I know that's not true and they're actually on the road to me.  The day they're delivered, the tracking will miraculously update.  I expect to have them by the end of the week.

The OP waited too long to order.  I don't know any place that could get them to you as fast as she expected.  I know a number of places that would have taken up to 10 days to ship.  Q doesn't owe her any courtesy free shipping.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Actually I was in a Macy's store on a Sunday.  I found a jacket I wanted, but they didn't have my size in the Columbus OH area.  They placed an order for me, removed the shipping charges, and the package was received on Tuesday.  It was on a hanger and in a garmet-type bag.  I call that great service.

QVC Customer Care

@tampalady

Please send me an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and I will have a look at the order for you. 

Beth QVC

Valued Contributor

I once had a similar issue and QVC changed the shipping address and sent the package to my destination. When I am in NY, my orders come within 3 days of ordering. When in California, they often take 10 days.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for all of your suggestions.   I just looked this morning and my pants have shipped by UPS and the EDD date is still 6/23.   I will be keeping my fingers crossed that they arrive in time.