Honored Contributor

My first triple return label

I just noticed this yesterday when I opened my Elemis TSV.  Glad I did, because slitting the box at the seam would have wrecked the label.  I rarely return beauty items anyway, but just in case I sure wouldn't want to ruin the label.  

Honored Contributor

Re: My first triple return label

@depglass   What is a triple return label?  This is the second post I've read that mentioned them.  I have received several items in the past couple of months and didn't notice anything.  I haven't purchased anything from QVC in a long time though, so didn't have anything to compare it to.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack    It comes on boxed items.  On the back of the outside shipping label is the additional label for return shipping plus your invoice.  You peel them apart.  Several of us have received labels from vendor shipments that say they're a 3-part label but the extra parts aren't there.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Thank you for the explanation @Kachina624 .  I did return one thing I received and had to work to get to the part that I returned.  I didn't realize that was the three part label that was being mentioned on here.

My return is still "in transit."  I returned it on July 30th.  The Social Team refunded me though, so I'm happy.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau