Esteemed Contributor

I asked this question at my local post office because it happens to me quite often,   They had no idea what the reason might be.  

Respected Contributor
All these reasons and more are why I purchase much less from the Q these days. Too time consuming to be constantly tracking items some of which I have had go permanently astray.
Visitor

One of the reasons l like to shop at QVC is because you order something, boom, 3-5 days later you've got your merchandise.  Lately, I've noticed that UPS is delivering to the USPS and they are making the delivery.  I hate it.  especially since it was announced that USPS deliveries were going to be slower.  It adds 5-10 days to the delivery time, or not at all.  I ordered a sweater that was sent to USPS, who delivered it to a PO box.  I do not have a PO box, never have had a PO box. It's just unacceptable to me.

Esteemed Contributor

The USPS is the worst!  We printed the sheet that showed my package was received at our local post office but no packages ever came,  So my husband went to the PO to pick up the package they claimed it was never received even though it showed it was, if I remember right it took another week for it to be finally delivered,  Ups never rings the doorbell so unless I check the status I would never know when a package is delivered!

Valued Contributor

I sent important correspondance to my local social security office ( I was told I had to mail it to them).  Anyway, I sent it certified mail, return receipt.  It was going from a Cleveland post office to a Cleveland social security office.  It took 18 days to finally get there. How's that for service????  Useless!  Plus I have to wait 30 days to get my money back because it wasn't delivered when it was supposed to be.