Valued Contributor
I purchased a few items elsewhere this past Friday and received today. My friend purchased from the Q last Thursday and her items are still in process. We basically ordered nearly the same things, Urban Decay, here EDD is now the end of November, seriously.
Honored Contributor

Ordered 2 items from HSN on the 15th.  Scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.  4 days is certainly acceptable, 10 days is not.

Frequent Contributor

Re: My Turn to complain

[ Edited ]

The host presenting a cashmere sweater with Issac M just said that she orders on Monday and recieves her package by Friday of that week,  but if you are a little farther from the Distribution Center you should have it by the following Monday, so maybe the shipping problem has been resolved?? Item #A-368258...its a pretty sweater Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor
Think it’s hit and miss on the shipping at this point. I purchased very few gifts from Q and the first year I did not put any Q items on my own Christmas wish list. Why inflict this type frustration on others not knowing whether an item will arrive. Once I receive my few outstanding items I’m finished for the year with Q. We can only hope they are able to come back strong in January. In the interim, no faith in their ability to deliver timely.
Esteemed Contributor

I have been lucky, the few things I order every month have come within a week.....even Laura Geller make-up ....which always seemed to take long to get here.

If I need something ASAP....I go to Amazon....

Honored Contributor

Every other retailer I shop with gets my orders off with tracking within one day...I get most packages in three days....a few retailers in Two or less.  It is no longer OK to ship out taking 10 to 15 days from ordering. NO WAY👎👎👎👎👎👎

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I've said the last few years that they should stop those ridiculous guarantees that  they would deliver in time for Christmas. I haven't heard it this year, so they are trying to manage expectations.

@QVCkitty1 Oh I am sure they will be making those claims soon. I don't know if you have read the QVC financial report that Spurt posted but the CEO says Dec 21 is the last day for QVC to ship items regular mail in time for Christmas. I think he is delusional and that is definitely pushing it.

Valued Contributor

Valued Contributor
I think if you want to be certain you'll receive your item in time for Xmas you are at the cut off date. I'd say by this Friday at the latest. I figure shipping was horrendous before the holiday rush, I can't imagine how it'll be now.
Amazon, FedEx & UPS hired so many extras, I doubt the Q brought an extra few hundred on board to compensate for holiday.
Valued Contributor

i don't think that faster delivery times is a priority on their agenda. not because of the long shipping times for the last several months, but because prior to that, they didn't ship as fast as many other companies. granted, they ship more packages then most other companies, but that isn't the point. they could do better.

like many others have said, when i want something in a certain time frame (as in less than 5 days), i order it from someplace else.

@BalletBabei don't think that you are complaining. you are telling the truth!