Occasional Contributor

USPS drives me crazy!  They have one job (transfer items from point A to point B) and they suck at it.  If they don't lose it, it will take them 3 or 4 days to get a package from Phoenix to Mesa.  That's a 30 minute drive people!

Esteemed Contributor

My travelling pants and I are now joined.  We can sleep tonight.  I don't blame the USPS but that wacky FEDEX Smart Post which had my order jogging all country.

I liked it when we were able to select on our own either USPS or UPS as our shipping choices.

Honored Contributor

@qbetzforreal wrote:

My travelling pants and I are now joined.  We can sleep tonight.  I don't blame the USPS but that wacky FEDEX Smart Post which had my order jogging all country.

I liked it when we were able to select on our own either USPS or UPS as our shipping choices.

@qbetzforreal  We're so happy for you.  Congratulations. 

👍

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I was reading some of the treads on the travelling  pants and I too had this problem.  I ordered an item on the 27th of March and finally by the 30th it started shipping via OH, MO, OK, NM, Barstow then hung around Ontario for a couple days and the same with my post office for a couple of days.  Wonder if this is how they are shipping out to the West Coast?  Supposedly it eventually goes USPS....for the price we pay on some shipping, why can't the items, especially clothing, just go like a letter goes and arrive in 3 days MAX without a road tour of the United States......I really resent buying and then waiting 7 days (plus weekends) or 10 days to get my item.  One item I recently purchased actually was shipped from  the new Ontario facility which is 8 miles from my house, and yet it took 4 days to get it!  Not right!