Respected Contributor

Hello, Biftu. Smiley Happy

I think it takes 3 to 5 days for the review to post. Though, it looks like it's random for everyone.

I know that when a person writes a review for QVC, it can't include:

foul language

no mentioning the price of the item

no mentioning other places where you can get the item

no mentioning customer service

no mentioning personal info

I think that's all. Maybe try calling or writing QVC if your review doesn't post.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Contributor

I wrote a review two weeks ago and it still hasn't shown up. I haven't gotten any kind of notification that it will or will not be posted. It was not a favorable review, however, I don't think it was mean spirted or rude, just the truth ( as I saw it). Also almost 3 weeks ago I returned item and still I recieve "no tracking information".

Contributor

I wrote a couple two and three star reviews, and I got an email saying they would NOT post them.  Read the rules they said.  All I said was that the product was not good, and what was wrong with it, and that was that.  They don't want our honest opinion.

Esteemed Contributor

@Olive Oil wrote:

I wrote a couple two and three star reviews, and I got an email saying they would NOT post them.  Read the rules they said.  All I said was that the product was not good, and what was wrong with it, and that was that.  They don't want our honest opinion.

Was the review in reference to ordering the wrong size Frost Guard? And it was the host's fault?  If so?  Then it probably wouldn't be used.  The review would need to rate the product doing its function.

Contributor

Re: My Review Not Posted

[ Edited ]

Once in a while, one of my reviews will not be posted. It is never one with 5 stars. I posted 2 weeks back a 3 star review on Stan Herman PJ's. I used the word frumpy. Sorry, but that is how I looked in them. I get the feeling that QVC stalls on posting poor reviews until their merchandise has been sent out. They want to make sure people do not see poor reviews while they are in the decision-making process. Then once the item gets delivered, I bet half the customers decide to keep it rather than pay return mailing fees or make a trip to the post office (which is how lots of things are being delivered these days). I speak from experience. I have a few items in the Goodwill box now that have never been worn.

Esteemed Contributor

@Biftu wrote:
I wrote a review three days ago and it is still not posted. I gave the item three stars. The review was not nasty at all -- just described why I gave it only three stars. There is one other review which gave it only two stars. I sure hope the reviews aren't also being pulled as I like to see how others feel about their purchases. I don't necessarily make my decision to purchase on the comments, but sometimes they are helpful especially about the fit.

I had a five star review not accepted. I must have said something inappropriate about price or comparisons or something against the rules. Number of stars doesn't determine review acceptability.

Esteemed Contributor

I've had reviews take up to a week to post.  Also, if a review doesn't meet QVC's standards, they aren't going to send you an email to say that.  If your review doesn't post after a couple weeks, you might want to re-write it and try again.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Regular Contributor
And sometimes they post them and then remove them. When items start to get bad reviews they seem to disappear or the item has a new item number. it is really not a very good thing to do.

Not one of my reviews has ever been posted even though I get the message that I will be notified when it is. Then of course since I already wrote a review I am unable to go in and write another. I have brought this to QVC's attention with a reply thanking me and that they will look into the situation. That is where it ends. I no longer trust the star ratings and research a product outside of QVC for accurate information.

Honored Contributor

A few years ago, I wrote one review.  It didn't post because I had mentioned in it they need to have petite sizes.  They responded that it wasn't the place to make suggestions so it wasn't posted.   I haven't bothered to try a review again.