Frequent Contributor

My QVC2 Was Never LIve Shows

My QVC2 shows were never live, they were always reruns from regular QVC.  And they stopped the live overnight shows about a year or so ago.  So why are they getting rid of so many hosts?  

I always remember years ago the newbies always got the  graveyard hours in the middle of the night for quite some time.  And then as time passed, and new hosts were hired, they were promoted to daytime.  I had  noticed Antonella was hardly ever on over the last six months.  How can you keep your sales quotas up if you are never on?  It makes no sense.  Maybe Antonella will retire now as I'm sure she made a good salary while she was on. I am going to miss her.

Trusted Contributor

Re: My QVC2 Was Never LIve Shows

Q2 was live many hours of the day, particularly in Wednesday when they ran fashion shows beginning at noon, and running until 8:00 pm.  You must have checked early in the morning or late at night when they showed reruns.  I watched more Q2 than the regular QVC, so I am aware that they ran many live shows with plenty of the hosts that were let go.

Esteemed Contributor

They'd recently returned to live programming, with some previously aired content shown during the late-night hours. As of today, that was short lived.😐

~~~All we need is LOVE 💖

Respected Contributor

QVC2 was live 12 hours a day until March 16, 2020.

From Wikipedia:

ScreenShot399.png

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for all the responses.i must have just tuned in when they were reruns