Respected Contributor

My QVC Order Is Afraid of the Cold

Today I checked the tracking for one of my orders and I see it has decided to go back down south!  

I guess the cold weather scared it away as it was in my home state of PA a few days ago!

Do I blame QVC?  Absolutely not!

Is it the fault of UPS?  Perhaps, but they are working overtime and are very tired and probably just threw it in the wrong truck (or plane).

I only wish I could have hopped the same plane as my package, because Orlando weather was in the 70's and Philly weather has been in the 30's...

Happy Holidays to all!

• Dec 22, 2019, 18:29Arrival ScanJacksonville, FL
  • Dec 22, 2019, 15:27Departure ScanOrlando, FL
  • Dec 21, 2019, 13:06Origin ScanOrlando, FL
  • Dec 21, 2019, 00:18Arrival ScanHorsham, PA
  • Dec 20, 2019, 14:10Departure ScanFlorence, SC
  • Dec 20, 2019, 13:48Package is in transit to a UPS facilityFlorence, SC
  • Dec 19, 2019, 23:00Order Processed: In Transit to UPS
Honored Contributor

Re: My QVC Order Is Afraid of the Cold

@FancyPhillyshopper 

haha!!! If you come down with your packages better bring a umbrella....rainy humid days ahead!  

My packages from Q somehow find there way from SC warehouse to Orlando -- (Jacksonville, FL is the big USPS  distribution center where UPS does transfer) -- then to Ontario, CA or some other warehouse when I could just pick it up in Orlando (1 hour away)😉🙂

Honored Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper   Hope you see it.  Something similar happened to mine Dec 2 and I was planning on give them to a couple friends for Christmas.  Hey and you cannot get CS to help.  I guess that is a lost order and a loss to my credit card.  Adios.

Respected Contributor

At least yours made it to a shipper!  Mine is still

"In Process", LOL. 

Honored Contributor

@NameAleadyTaken. Why is that a loss to your credit card? QVC will refund your money if it sees from tracking you never received your package. That is what the Customer Care forum here is for. The Mods here are great at helping. Your post does QVC an injustice when it says you can't get QVC to help.
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@NameAleadyTaken. Why is that a loss to your credit card? QVC will refund your money if it sees from tracking you never received your package. That is what the Customer Care forum here is for. The Mods here are great at helping. Your post does QVC an injustice when it says you can't get QVC to help.

@Pearlee   Don't they have to talk to you or answer the phone or your emails?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nonametoday 

Have you emailed the QVC social team or drawn their attention to your post in the Customer Care Forum?   

I emailed them several times recently and they responded very quickly (different matters on different days).

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee   Thanks, I shall try your method. Merry Christmas!!!

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@Pearlee   Thanks, I shall try your method. Merry Christmas!!!

@Nonametoday   Good. Come to think of it, best to email them because they'll need personal info from you, i.e. your order number.