Super Contributor

I went into my account this morning to check status of orders I am tracking and the website says I have NO orders, also NO auto-ship. This is not correct at all. Am I the only one this is happening to? I hope it is just a glitch in the Q system. 

Respected Contributor

Re: My Q order history is GONE!

@cozyseeker: Don't panic! I checked my account this morning as well and got the same message. After reading your post, I checked again and all my info is back! I guess there's just a glitch in the system.  

Esteemed Contributor

Hope mine disappear - don't need reminder about some of the stupid (bad) purchases I made.

Trusted Contributor

@cozyseeker wrote:

I went into my account this morning to check status of orders I am tracking and the website says I have NO orders, also NO auto-ship. This is not correct at all. Am I the only one this is happening to? I hope it is just a glitch in the Q system. 

@cozyseeker    Mine has been gone all day.   I'm sure it must be a temporary glitch. 

Contributor

[ Edited ]

is not just you, over the past 5-6 weeks, at least 5 of my orders never showed up,  the ezpay sure did, but not the products.  Some of the orders had multiple items, some were sale or clearance, they showed up on my orders, as shipped, but always got hung up in Ontario CA, NEVER got any of them. Mostly rude service that would not give me a supervisor.  Got all my money back eventually, then this week, one tee shirt showed up. Really?  Not sure what to do with it now. Start a whole new ****** storm.  They've been screwing up alot lately 

Super Contributor

Re: My Q order history is GONE! UPDATE

Wow, for some reason Q had removed my email from their records. It took me almost 3 hours on chat with two differenct CS reps to get this fixed. So, if you continually show that your order info is not available I would chat or call the Q. Now I can order again Smiley Happy