Frequent Contributor

I was surprised to see that a recent post that I had submitted was removed.  I am disappointed because I really didn't see what was inappropriate about my comment.  I made an observation about the use of "slang" by one of the hosts (whom I like) and judging from those who replied (before it was removed) many others felt the same way.  I thought that was the purpose of these forums.  If I offended anyone, my apologies.  That was not my intent.

Honored Contributor

I have had posts removed that made me go huh?I guess you offended someone.

Respected Contributor

You might want to read the community guidelines ... this one will get deleted too.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Respected Contributor

@dex wrote:

I have had posts removed that made me go huh?I guess you offended someone.

Posts get deleted when the moderator decides it should be.  It has nothing really to do with offending someone.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Trusted Contributor

No more expressing your opinion unless it is pro host, pro QVC, and not discussing any intelligent topic.

Poof

Honored Contributor

I think some people are quick on the report button .

Respected Contributor

I agree with Whatnow. The moderators receive a notice when somone reports that they're offended. Then the moderators decide whether the post should stay or go.

It's a gamble.

Esteemed Contributor

@Girlboss wrote:

I was surprised to see that a recent post that I had submitted was removed.  I am disappointed because I really didn't see what was inappropriate about my comment.  I made an observation about the use of "slang" by one of the hosts (whom I like) and judging from those who replied (before it was removed) many others felt the same way.  I thought that was the purpose of these forums.  If I offended anyone, my apologies.  That was not my intent.

I wasn't surprised as QVC management does not like criticism of any kind apparently of the on air talent on these boards. Facebook is another matter though as I see a lot of comments on the on air host's fb pages but perhaps the mods just haven't gotten around to removing those posts there as QVC owns and runs those fb pages too.

Social media here at the Q is all about getting the customer to buy into a "feel good" mood and open their wallet wide to buy some thing.

Respected Contributor

@Girlboss Don't fret, I get poofed all the time as do a lot of others. IF we say anything negative about a certain host we are gone with the wind.

Have a beautiful day and keep posting!

Don't worry, be Happy!
Valued Contributor

It seems that constructive criticism is a thing of the past.

That's how we roll in the shire..