Super Contributor

My Post About Sue Clifton Removed? Is This Common?

Hi everyone,

Not sure what happened, but I'm not seeing my post about Dooney & Bourke Brand Ambassador Sue Clifton anywhere? I know that if a post starts going in a bad direction that the mods typically *Move* it, and usually see an indication that it was moved ~ I looked on first 2 pages and I'm not seeing it all? 😵
I wasn't on the forums all day Thursday, so maybe I missed something? Do posts get completely removed?
Thanks for any help (hope this doesn't get deleted lol)!
Respected Contributor

Re: My Post About Sue Clifton Removed? Is This Common?

There is a post regarding Sue under handbags.  Maybe your post was considered a duplicate.

Super Contributor

@stellabystarlight wrote:

There is a post regarding Sue under handbags.  Maybe your post was considered a duplicate.

That one unfortunately i didn't know about when I first posted, but from what I saw it's been dead in the water for days (which someone noted on my post lol!), mine here was actually continually getting input so I'm very disappointed if it was just arbitrarily deleted ~ the one in handbags has gone nowhere lol. I just wish they'd give the courtesy of letting you know somehow that they've decided to delete (yes, I know, there are a lot of posts in general for them to moderate). It would be nice to know, especially since I was waiting on a couple replies of people I was chatting with within the post.

Actually I'm kind of put off by QVC a lot these days ... this didn't help lol. 

Maybe if a Mod would post on the duplicate post and let the OP know it was being deleted .... oh well 😢

Honored Contributor

@DooneyGal2  - I don't know why it would have gotten poofed.    There was nothing wrong with.  My beef is that why don't they just poof the offending posts insead of the entire thread!   Also - why no explanation why it was deleted?  

Respected Contributor

There were a couple of pointed responses about another poster (one removed and one left, neither by the OP) that could have shifted the post off topic. 

Esteemed Contributor

Chill out on this topic @DooneyGal2. Obviously, it's not anyone's business. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Trusted Contributor

@DooneyGal2    It started off fine but towards the end I noticed some posters were insulting each other.  Then it went "poof"

Respected Contributor

I too have wondered about the stategy behind "POOFING."   Sometimes it is clear, sometimes it is a mystery.