Esteemed Contributor

OK, I've complained here many times about my bad luck ordering from QVC.  Because of that, I haven't ordered anything in 10-12 months.  Waay before the virus, anyway.   Then, flipping thru the channels, I saw a lovely pinkish turtleneck sweater on an Isaac show.  I debated a whole day, but finally ordered it.  Then wished I hadn't.....

But, good news!   That sweater arrived at my house in 4 days (wow!) and I really like it.  (we haven't been able to get regular mail from one side of town to the other in less than a week)

So, I'm not taking back all the bad things I've said about QVC -- but I am happy with this one purchase.  And very surprised it arrived as soon as it did!  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

Yes most of the time normal for Q  to ship. There are still alot of complaints about the long processing times and sudden back order status. I am  still waiting three weeks for a D and C top. 

I think I heard a Host who was now saying the old  seven to ten business days was on again. There sure was alot of finger pointing and guessing the as to the  slow shipping cause. It is still a mystery to me how a package ships to soo many centers all over the country before arriving to you. This has also been questioned on the forums.

It is a nice surprise to get your item so quickly and it can and does happen. Enjoy your pretty pink turtleneck which soon will be needed in some parts of the country.

Valued Contributor

Do any of you realize that it isn't always QVC's fault? Many times it has to do with UPS/USPS.. I have had packages leave QVC..get to the Post Office and somehow it's in the POST OFFICE for 10 to 14 days . No one knows where it is and then it shows up..

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I realize that the mail issues are not all QVC's fault.  I have read here that some items get back ordered or not mailed immediately from QVC's warehouse.  I've also had problems with QVC sending the wrong item, or a defective item, or clothes that aren't the correct size, or an item breaking a few days after the 30-day return period.....  too many problems to list here.  So, not only am I delighted that I got what I ordered and I actually like it, but that I also received it within a few days.  A bonus!

I may want to order something else someday.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

Re: My Luck Changed

[ Edited ]

@tototwo It is ALWAYS a pleasure to read of a positive experience regarding shipping, and/or customer service.😊

Enjoy your new blouse!😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖