Trusted Contributor

Re: My LAST Clothing Purchase !

I know I'm going to sound like a broken record, but maybe if I say it one more time, somebody from the Q will hear me.  

There is often inconsistency in sizes between brands. HOWEVER, when there is an issue within the same brand, and more specifically with the same item, the problem is not sizing inconsistency.  It's a problem of the wrong sizing labels being sewn into the items. 

If if you have an item that doesn't match the garment measurements online, it's because the wrong label was put in.  Take those measurements and compare it to the chart.  You'll be able to see what size you actually received.  When this has happened to me, I've returned the item and had my original shipping and return shipping paid for.  

It's extremely frustrating.  I wonder how much these errors play into the drop in clothing sales for QVC.   

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Esteemed Contributor

I agree!  I quit buying Q clothes years ago because of sizing issues and poor quality.  But recently I caved and ordered a pair of WWC slacks and a JR moleskin shirt.   The slacks were inches too small - much shorter than the online measurements given - and the size XS shirt fit me like a 3XXX.  Instead of arguing with CS, I just returned both and will not order clothes from Q again.

I doubt that Q will ever fix this problem.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Valued Contributor

I agree.  I purchased jeans several years ago, 4 pairs, same item number, same size, one in denim, one in stonewashed denim, one in black, one in khaki.   The stonewashed was so big, I could put them on wihtout unzipping them.  The denim fit fine, the black I could barely zip, and I could not get the khaki over my knees.

Since then I have only purchased several D&C cotton dresses for work.  At least those were the same size in the different colors.  But with the new shipping policy, it is not worth paying $10+ to "try something on" if you have to return it.

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call
Honored Contributor

@katiescarlett wrote:

I agree.  I purchased jeans several years ago, 4 pairs, same item number, same size, one in denim, one in stonewashed denim, one in black, one in khaki.   The stonewashed was so big, I could put them on wihtout unzipping them.  The denim fit fine, the black I could barely zip, and I could not get the khaki over my knees.

Since then I have only purchased several D&C cotton dresses for work.  At least those were the same size in the different colors.  But with the new shipping policy, it is not worth paying $10+ to "try something on" if you have to return it.

@katiescarlett, I love your tagline.  So absolutely true. Heart 

Valued Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@katiescarlett wrote:

@katiescarlett, I love your tagline.  So absolutely true. Heart 

Thanks!  And, as an owner of rescues from euthansia and several strays, they know their lives have changed.

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call
Esteemed Contributor

I find this happens  a lot in SG  clothing. I just ordered a twin set and went down to a small   from my usual med. size.

If this does not fit correctly ,it will be my last SG order.  Smiley Sad