Super Contributor

My KitchenAid TSV came TODAY!!

Cannot believe the food processor came today by UPS. That is two day shipping! Got it in white and it is a beauty. Q must be stepping up their shipping game. Can't wait to find time to really get into it, especially the dicer.

Honored Contributor

Re: My KitchenAid TSV came TODAY!!

@cozyseeker Nice! What color did you get?

Super Contributor

I got white. I wanted the cream color but could not order. I am so pleased that it is not a "giant" in my kitchen and I can easily leave it out. Everything works smoothly and snapped easily with no struggling at all.

Honored Contributor

Not trying to rain on your parade, but keep all your paperwork

I purchased a very nice KA countertop convection oven, used it every day, loved it.

It died after about 16 months.

Respected Contributor

Good for you. Seems like that fast shipping doesn't happen all to often. Enjoy.

Esteemed Contributor

Have noticed in the past when  a product is the special feature....Q does ship very fast....they have item sitting on the pick-up dock just waiting for our name/address to slap the shipping label on.

Respected Contributor

@cozyseeker wrote:

Cannot believe the food processor came today by UPS. That is two day shipping! Got it in white and it is a beauty. Q must be stepping up their shipping game. Can't wait to find time to really get into it, especially the dicer.

i've had mine for a couple years and find it can do anything I need to do. The only thing you need to be sure of with this, the machine must be closed right or it will not run. I have an older model, and you have to line up, visually with the letters on it to save you time , each time you use it. I hope this helps you. 

Honored Contributor

OMG--I LOVE new kitchen appliances--have fun with it!!!!

Respected Contributor

It likely shipped from the Kitchen Aid warehouse! 

Valued Contributor

@cozyseeker 

My matte black tsv came Monday and used it yesterday. It is replacing and older KA processor where you have to align it up exactly for it to turn on (and that's a pain!). I got the matte black because it matches my KA counter top oven and I use that everyday for several years.

It was quick shipping to me, too. It came from Ontario, CA, but I live in CO, so anything shippping from CA gets to me a bit quicker.