Honored Contributor

Re: My Favorite Host

[ Edited ]

I never thought I would ever say this, but I can't wait for Shawn to come back. I know that's not what you asked, but it was the first thing I thought of. I like watching most of the hosts and I'm trying not to insult anyone.

Honored Contributor

My only complaint about Carolyn,  and someday I'm going to count the number of times in an hour she says, "stay in the ordering process".   It's almost as bad as Mary Beth's, "here's the thing".  It's a petty thing and probably means I'm watching too much Denim & Co. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

black hole,

You are not insulting anyone!  Where is Shaun?  Vacation?  I do most of my shopping on-line and don't watch much anymore.

Honored Contributor

I like many of the hosts and the product is what makes the sale for me not the host.   There is one host I cannot watch so I always change the channel quickly when she is on.   

New Contributor

Woman Happy

I like Carolyn a lot.  She does a great job, speaks clearly, and is down to business.

Through the years, I have learned to like Pat, also.

Respected Contributor

Carolyn Gracie is my favorite host she always gives great information on clothes, the fit, the sizes everything I need to to know before making a purchase.

Honored Contributor

Re: My Favorite Host

[ Edited ]

Carolyn Gracie is my favorite host.  I also like Pat, Leah, Dan Huges, Gabrielle, Katie---these hosts give good product info and allow the vendor to speak, at the same time they are not robotic and do manage to let their personality come though without being over the top..and have pleasant voices too. ...........They dont talk so fast you'd think they were commentating a Nascar Race on the final lap............................

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Occasional Contributor

Carolyn is my favorite host too!  I like her because she is "real".  She also is calm, her voice is not loud, speaks slowly and explains the item well.  I usually shop on line, but once in awhile I flip the channel to QVC, sometimes as a background when I am working on my laptop.  

The other hosts are wonderful too.  I just keep the show on longer when Carolyn is on Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Top 3:

Leah

Shawn

Mary D. (ITKWM)

Valued Contributor

It's hard to choose, but I'd have to go with Jayne Brown because of her great sense of humor.