Valued Contributor

Re: Multiple reasons why I like TJ - new host

[ Edited ]

@justashopper wrote:

The great thing about new hosts is, they aren't so bored with their jobs that they just say whatever.  

Today, I am watching a lot of the fashion shows.Many host aren't even showing features.  And are slow to go through colors.  A lot of them just want to talk about themselves.  Which, who cares?  Can we see inside the Big Deal American & Co purse?  nope.  We can't.  LOL

Yes, @justashopper, talk about themselves in addition to all kinds of other things that aren't the least bit pertinent. Just the other day Kerstin was hosting with Gary on a Denim and Co. show and she had to lecture us all on just how evil mayonnaise is and how we shouldn't have it in our lives. WHO GIVES A FLIP!!!!!!!!!!

Valued Contributor

Like a few others have mentioned I saw him for the first time today when Mary introduced him. He seems very likeable but I don't normally watch the shows that the males host. Food, tech etc. 

Honored Contributor

@DSD2 wrote:
TJ made a quick appearance with Mary today. All I can say is that I liked him immediately! Warm and genuine smile, great personality. I wish him the best (along with the other new hosts).

I also saw the introduction @DSD2 .  Ditto to everything you stated.  I'll add that he is very nice looking too!

Honored Contributor

@PansyBoo wrote:

@justashopper wrote:

The great thing about new hosts is, they aren't so bored with their jobs that they just say whatever.  

Today, I am watching a lot of the fashion shows.Many host aren't even showing features.  And are slow to go through colors.  A lot of them just want to talk about themselves.  Which, who cares?  Can we see inside the Big Deal American & Co purse?  nope.  We can't.  LOL

Yes, @justashopper, talk about themselves in addition to all kinds of other things that aren't the least bit pertinent. Just the other day Kerstin was hosting with Gary on a Denim and Co. show and she had to lecture us all on just how evil mayonnaise is and how we shouldn't have it in our lives. WHO GIVES A FLIP!!!!!!!!!!

never watch her , for this exact reason 

time and place, time and place Kerstin

Honored Contributor

He's pretty easy on the eyes.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Esteemed Contributor

I tend to disagree... I don't like him at all & think he is terrible as a host ... not prepared at all ... all he does is read from the card he has in his hand ... he needs a lot of improvement 😭
Respected Contributor

I've seen him a few time, nice personality too.

Super Contributor

WHO IS TJ?

Esteemed Contributor

Mary had him on one of her shows and introduced him. He's very comfortable on tv, b/c he's an actor and shared we might see him on some cop shows.

I haven't seen him present anything, so I can't comment on his selling technique. 

I'm just amazed with the Q in the red and bringing in so many new hosts, brand ambassadors, representatives. 

What was all that getting rid of Carolyn and Dan? I never watched Dan, but certainly Carolyn was better than the newbies. I know, they want a younger face and are getting rid of the old. 

All hosts are very edgy and seeming to be concentrating on story telling than presenting products.  Selling does not seem to be their "mission."

New Contributor

TJ does a good job!