Esteemed Contributor

I am laughing so hard I am crying.  The slippers they have on the air right now.   Nice slipper for the money, but they just said you will want to put these on to go to the store?  I don't think so.  Maybe Walmart?   Maybe I need sleep.  I tend to get these laughing spells when tired.    

Honored Contributor

Re: Muk Luks slipper booties

Yes, funny indeed because I have trouble believing they'll hold up just making the trip from the bedroom to the kitchen and back....  Woman Frustrated

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe  I bought some MukLuks from QVC because I liked the pattern and they looked comfy for padding around the house.  Yes, they are cute but the sole is very soft and seems formless.  My foot gets no support and I don't think it matters left/right boot.    I would purchase only if used for a bed slipper/boot for warmth and occasional short trips out of bed.  Mine are being donated to the Vets.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

You get what you pay for. I wasted my money on this brand and never again. The lining felt like a crunchy bunchy mess and the memory foam was poor quality. 

Not sure what style the OP saw but the one with the hairy looking top is just horrendous.

Esteemed Contributor

a297901.jpg Here they are.   I am having second thoughts.  Maybe they would look cool with my straw hat and bathing suit.   LOL   Can you imagine wearing these to any store?   

Esteemed Contributor

That's funny because our local TV station did a piece on how some people dress today and is it becoming "too casual"....

They showed some young people in what looked like these slippers and pajama bottom type pants standing in the mall...LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

That's funny because our local TV station did a piece on how some people dress today and is it becoming "too casual"....

They showed some young people in what looked like these slippers and pajama bottom type pants standing in the mall...LOL

@Nataliesgramma I have to agree with the local TV station. Perhaps it's just a generational thing, but pajamas in the store!?! Lazy is what I call it.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Super Contributor

IMO these slippers roll to the side and are of very poor quality , read the reviews. they don't last. this brand is a cheap in terms of function but comes off as a fashionable season item the Q brings out as a selling point for winter as a cozy brand. Il fitting and not proper for walking or wearing outside