Trusted Contributor

Re: Mrs. Prindables Apples: Did you know.....

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I like Granny Smith apples because I like a tart and sour apple.  However, it wouldn't be my choice for a covered apple and I especially would hesitate gifting them to anyone because they are such a sour apple. 

Besides the fact that they used some a cheap apple for these, I couldn't figure out why anyone would put these apples on 6 easypayments.  Laurie kept saying that they will last 3 weeks in the fridge.  So in 3 weeks from the day you get the apples, they are going to be gone but you will be paying for them for 6 months?  That doesn't make sense to me.  

Hi @Lipstickdiva ... I know! They charge you in December and your 6th payment is May or June!! I used 6 easy pays on Germack snacks one time without thinking, obviously, and every time l received a bill there was "Germack 1 of 6 ... 2 of 6 ... 3 of 6 ...etc till summer!! I use easy pays but not 6 on food anymore!!

Going out to eat with my sister so need to get ready now. I recently moved back where l grew up so it's great that she just sends me a text from work "Let's go out to eat !!" I've been waiting for years to do that! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Mrs. Prindables Apples: Did you know.....

Laurie was a fine host, none of the nonsense like we have today. I remember when she was pregnant and if I remember correctly she did come back, but didn't stay on too long after that. I think she was a host for a few years though.