Trusted Contributor

One of my orders, which had been preparing to ship for 10 days, now lists as being sent on May 26, with an estimated delivery date of May 25.

Respected Contributor

I had one that was in process for 10 days, shipping date 5/25, scheduled arrival 5/24

Honored Contributor

@Bookplate wrote:

One of my orders, which had been preparing to ship for 10 days, now lists as being sent on May 26, with an estimated delivery date of May 25.

@Bookplate    They obviously didn't change the original delivery date but you ought to know it usually takes about a week to get to you.  Glad you find the situation so hilarious. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Re: More shipping hilarity

[ Edited ]

@Bookplate  At this point it's all so ridiculous all we can do is laugh.  After spending 2 weeks in processing/preparing, my clothing item shipped and has now disappeared into the USPS system.  Now, if and when I get it what are my chances of it fitting properly and I still like it?  

Respected Contributor

I had a plant order from 4/15 "in process" since 4/15 w/delivery 5/7. I finally canceled it yesterday 5/26 and got a email this morning that it was shipped last night 5/26. Hilarious indeed !

Respected Contributor

This is totally the opposite!  I placed an order on 5/22 for some Philosophy items.  Of course I wanted to get them in a timely manner, but I was definitely in no hurry.

I did not expect to see them until sometime in June.  The UPS man dropped off two packages yesterday -- I was only expecting one.  Lo and behold one of them was the Philosophy items.  Only 4 days!  This morning I received an email that my Philosophy order had been shipped and would arrive soon -- duh, it arrived before your shipping notice!

I am very happy with the fast shipping and am not complaining by any means.  However, sometimes I just don't know what to expect.

Trusted Contributor

I placed two orders on Sunday afternoon  free shipping day.  I received both orders on Tuesday afternoon.  That was a QVC record for speed.  

Valued Contributor

@IamDoodles  I guess it depends on the vendor. I also ordered some Beekman items on Sunday that have not even shipped yet!  Usually Beekman is fast but who knows what's going on. I would never order anything from QVC I needed right away anymore.

Esteemed Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

@Bookplate  At this point it's all so ridiculous all we can do is laugh.  After spending 2 weeks in processing/preparing, my clothing item shipped and has now disappeared into the USPS system.  Now, if and when I get it what are my chances of it fitting properly and I still like it?  

@Bookplate   UPDATE:  Got my item in a dirty, filthy white plastic bag.  OK let's open.  Thrown in a clear plastic bag, all balled up.  OK  Tried on - OMG what a mess.  Removed, back into bags for return.  Color me not surprised 😂  Still laughing