Respected Contributor

Gee Q, 

Would it kill you to bring some snappy, attractive shoes that have style and some height?

I get you sell to those who like ortho type shoes but not everyone wants your Clarks, etc. 

Some stylish shoes would be a change.

Trusted Contributor

Re: More dull shoes

[ Edited ]

There are tons of shoes on QVC online that don't get onto the air.  Search shoes and you'll see all kinds of styles.

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant    I love to look at those shoes you want .   Not that I would ever be a buyer.  I couldn't walk from my bedroom to the car in the shoes you want QVC to sell.

Seems to me QVC went through a period of offering shoes pretty much what you're asking for.  I remember I loved the colors and the styles.   I was already only a looker, not a buyer.  

Trusted Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

Gee Q, 

Would it kill you to bring some snappy, attractive shoes that have style and some height?

I get you sell to those who like ortho type shoes but not everyone wants your Clarks, etc. 

Some stylish shoes would be a change.

I agree. I just bought several pairs of shoes here, but boy, you have to wade through many pages of shoes to find cute ones, and for some reason, they are pretty spendy here.  Cute obviously comes with a price tag at the Q.

Honored Contributor

Are shoes with high heels still in style?  I never see anyone wearing them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I stopped buying shoes here many years ago and not because of style.  I could NOT buy a pair of shoes off QVC that fit properly or were comfortable.  My shoe size is an off-the-rack 9M.  No foot issues.  Some awfully cute shoes too, but nope... not for me.  I wondered why because I am the one who can get a pair out of a bin by the door of a store and be happy with them until they literally fall off my feet.  I still don't know why....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 almost all of the younger host, Sandra, Amy, Courtney wear high heels while on air, most of them don't look like shoes that QVC sells but I'm not sure and Shawn usually wears the same pair of high heel booties most of the time,  none that goes with their outfits in my opinion,

Honored Contributor

@Tori3569 wrote:

There are tons of shoes on QVC online that don't get onto the air.  Search shoes and you'll see all kinds of styles.

@ellaphant  -  Agree that QVC online has a ton of shoes and you can probably find what you're looking for.  Can you post a picture of the type of shoe you're interested in?

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Are shoes with high heels still in style?  I never see anyone wearing them.

Yes,  women do still wear heels. Including myself when appropriate. I also wear cute sandals and shoes w about 2" lift. I like that. My feet have no problems and I

Birkis, Clarks, Vionic are pretty lame. 

l

Honored Contributor

Hook and loop, Velcro etc.  I was watching the presentation this morning and after 15 minutes of listening to Amy open and close that Velcro right inb her mike from home, I could not take it.