Respected Contributor

More bracelet layering with Nancy

I guess no one read my last post on this!  Even the dang model was layering them.

With really small, delicate, bracelets, layering is NOT showing you the real piece.  I was thinking of purchasing the heart charm bracelet for my daughter, but it was NEVER shown on its own.

QVC is losing my business on this!  Guess they don't care.

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

Re: More bracelet layering with Nancy

Do they not have a picture of it on the website?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I love layering and most bracelets lovers do too.  Daily I wear 7 normal bangles and 2 wire bracelets.  Occasionally I add bead or others to add more color but I almost never take the basic ones off. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I completely agree, while I myself layer bracelets, that isn't the point.  Show the individual piece of jewelry, and we will decide how we want to wear it. It is the same when they cover a top with a jacket or voluminous scarf. Show the item that is for sale. Some people don't have access to the website, but even if you do, why sell the item on tv, if you are going to cover it up, or display it in the middle of other pieces?

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

@hyacinth003  Agree! You can't tell what the bracelet looks like on its own. It's as though they don't want you to see how small it looks by itself. They also do this with small band rings. Very annoying. Yes, you can look online to see it, but it's not the same as a host/model on TV wearing it.

I layer bracelets, but it's still nice to see what one looks like by itself.

I didn't notice if you posted this in the 'Suggestion Box' forum. If not, it would be a great suggestion. Smiley Happy

F/N/A luvstogarden
Respected Contributor

@Mimi 1883 wrote:

@hyacinth003  Agree! You can't tell what the bracelet looks like on its own. It's as though they don't want you to see how small it looks by itself. They also do this with small band rings. Very annoying. Yes, you can look online to see it, but it's not the same as a host/model on TV wearing it.

I layer bracelets, but it's still nice to see what one looks like by itself.

I didn't notice if you posted this in the 'Suggestion Box' forum. If not, it would be a great suggestion. Smiley Happy

Thank you for the great suggestion!

It is too distracting for me to tell if I really like the one being shown at that time.  Since the one I was interested in would have been a gift, I really needed to see it ALONE.  Not once was it shown that way.  I knew it would be small, so I wanted to see it that way.  I almost find it RUDE to the viewer to not show the item on its own.

I agree with all that say that about clothing also.  Show it alone as well as give IDEAS on how to wear it with other things. 

Nancy does well with jewelry with her "graduate gemologist" education.  I learned fire opal came from volcanoes.  But she needs to stop with the layering bracelets.  Not sure if that is her idea or she is told to do it.

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

Did you think Q would change because of your post?  

She's doing what she'd told to do.  

Respected Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

Did you think Q would change because of your post?  

She's doing what she'd told to do.  

Of course I did!

I am a very important shopper.

Hyacinth