Esteemed Contributor

More Shipping Problems

[ Edited ]

I ordered the stuffed Pretzels on June 15th for a Fathers Day gift to my son..............needless to say ,they have not shipped yet, it is now June 21 

So much for Fathers Day gift.....Cancelled my order....again   Smiley Sad

Frequent Contributor

You ordered the product on June 15 & needed it by Sat., June18. Did you pay for express shipping? If not, I do not think QVC is at fault for not delivering in 72 hrs.

Dogs are not my whole life, but they make my life whole.”
Esteemed Contributor

Re: More Shipping Problems

[ Edited ]

@Ohio St8 wrote:

You ordered the product on June 15 & needed it by Sat., June18. Did you pay for express shipping? If not, I do not think QVC is at fault for not delivering in 72 hrs.

@OhioSt18

The whole show was geared for Fatherts Day cook outs!!!!  ..........and  FYI, FATHERS DAY   was JUNE 19th !  I wasn't upset about it not getting here in time but  6 days of sitting ,"in the process" is outragous!  They better get on the ball and make sure the products they sell are IN STOCK!!

Today is June 21st and it is still sitting "in the process"  and going nowhere. I consider that VERY SLOW shipping and not excuseable. Why should i pay extra fast shipping (which I sometimes do and do not get it fast anyway) when CS tells you it will get there in time?

Trusted Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@Ohio St8 wrote:

@OhioSt18

The whole show was geared for Fatherts Day cook outs!!!!  ..........and FATHERS DAY   was JUNE 19th !

Today is the 21st and still sitting "in the process"  and going nowhere I consider that VERY SLOW shipping and not excuseable. Why should i pay extra fast shipping (which I sometimes do and do not get it fast anyway) when CS tells you it will get there in time?

Yes, Fathe's Dau was the theme of the show, but did they guarantee delivery by Father's Day?  I do not believe so.

I do not think it was realistic to expect delivery for something ordered on the Wednesday prior to Father's Day.  At best, the item would not ship out until Thursday, meaning it would not arrive in time unless it had been sent overnight or two-day delivery (with Saturday delivery).  Based upon the cost of the items, I seriously doubt this epedited processing and shipping was included in the price.

While I am the first to admit that QVC has its faults, I think it unfair, misplaced, and a bit silly to blame QVC for one's own unrealistic expectations.

Frequent Contributor

I realize Father's Day was June 19 but that was a Sunday & our UPS does not deliver on Sunday, therefore the gift had to be delivered by Sat. You explained more in your second post as to why you are upset & said you were not upset that the order did not arrive by Father's Day. The fact that the order is still in process angers you. I did not mean to upset you but I thought you were being unfair to QVC in your first post. I am glad you offered more explanation.

Dogs are not my whole life, but they make my life whole.”
Esteemed Contributor

Re: More Shipping Problems

[ Edited ]

Ohio,Thats ok , and thank you ,  I wish I didn't post this anyway.........lol

I just am having so many problems getting my orders shipped lately,that I am agravated.

Valued Contributor

From my experience the Q only ships food on Monday or Tuesday, I guess because if it gets delayed by one day it could be sitting at some mid-way facility over a weekend and then would be spoiled. 

It is pretty frustrating though when they have a specifically themed 'fathers day' program when the food won't arrive in time for father's day.  Especially since food usually does arrive within 72 hours; it has to, that is about as long as the dry ice lasts...

Respected Contributor
I just cancelled an order because it was taking forever to ship.....apparently it was suppose to be coming from the vendor, so cancellation might not be in time, but I just got sick of waiting.
Esteemed Contributor

Well ,as it turns out ,my order arrived tonite (22)  in 1000 pieces! All the pretzels were broken up into small pieces.All 3 bags  Smiley Sad

So much for stuffed pretzels! 

Needless to say ,I asked for a refund!.... (which now C.S. says, will take 10 days).....lol

Respected Contributor
The only shipping problem I see here is that the product arrived in poor shape. Too bad. I've never ordered food from QVC.