Trusted Contributor

Re: More Christmas programming this weekend

Oh, the irony of all the Christmas programming, when they make a point of saying "happy holidays" in December.  

Trusted Contributor

becca lou

I will pray for you.  Perhaps you should post your concerns in the Wellness section.  You may get more replies and suggestions.

Valued Contributor

Monday will be 3 months to go.

Saurday Morning Q becomes Saturday Morning Gifts, etc.

Respected Contributor

It doesn't bother me at all.  I love decorating for the Christmas season and as long as they don't keep showing the same things over and over, I am okay with it anytime.  I have bought some really unique things over the years; I don't go crazy but if I see something I really like I buy it - life is short so do what makes you happy.  To those that don't like seeing Christmas decor early, you can always change the channel.

Valued Contributor

Well, they've already ruined the Christmas edition of the Saturday Morning Show with two lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng presentations of the TSV Shark Vac-yuck!  I was really looking forward to Christmas edition of this show which I never usually watch, and then most of the time has been consumed with the vacuum cleaner, so off it went. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

THANK YOU for that nugget of info @Lipstickdiva! I didn't realize it was scheduled on/around the 25th of every month. Makes planning to watch (or avoid) easier.

Respected Contributor

Maybe with there slow shipping you need to order now to get it for Christmas. Not for me Thanksgiving is all but forgotten. To bad. Not watching Christmas.

Valued Contributor

stores here have  so many christmas stuff out even cards    i stopped sending them   and cut way back on gifts  

Honored Contributor

Gird your loins---this is only the beginning-------got 2 1/2 months of this coming-------

Valued Contributor

People are buying or they wouldn't have these endless Christmas shows.  I won't be watching.