Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

More Christmas programming this weekend

S'Mores Christmas music.jpg

Saw this on the Bonner's Christmas website.

Honored Contributor

Re: More Christmas programming this weekend

Christmas on QVC begins with their x-mas in July programming. From then on, it's full steam ahead with holiday programming.  They typically feature all x-mas programming on the 25th of every month thereafter until x-mas day.

I believe the holiday returns policy will go into effect this weekend until x-mas as well. 

QVC has been like this for as long as I can remember.  The other networks will also begin their holiday return period too.

Respected Contributor

We go to Bronners every year, the place is a Christmas wonderland & it's fun to see the little ones eyes get as big as saucers. Always have the family style chicken dinner at either hotel, although I have a favorite, then on the bakery & gift shop downstairs. I really like the click clop sound of the horses hoofs pulling the carriages too. Just a fun way to spend a day with family.

Esteemed Contributor

It's been this way for years now in all of retail.  Most stores stores and malls will be in the Christmas spirit  before Halloween, decked out for Christmas and pushing holiday merchandise. I've learned to just embrace it and shop for the holidays on my own timetable. While I've never been a shop on Christmas Eve person, I have no plans to buy gift until a later date.  I used to bend my rule if I saw something on the Christmas in July programs which was at that one-day only price that I felt was ideal for one of my gift recipients.  However, since most of the people on my list are now out-of-towners requiring gifts to be mailed, I don't save anything by ordering early. With early purchases I'm paying for it to be shipped to me; then I have to pay again to ship it to the final destination in December.  With the costs of package shipping that can frequently exceed any early bird purchase price savings.  

I will buy holiday decor for my home at any time of the year I see something I like. 

Super Contributor

Yup, I was in the Walmarts last week and they're putting Xmas out already.  The holiday season is upon us ready or not!

Respected Contributor

For me it's just too much, too soon, and nothing I can do about it but walk on by the Christmas isle until I am ready. Sadly, the merchandise is picked over earlier each year too.

Honored Contributor

I don't watch their Christmas programming ever; even if it's in December.  Better stuff, better deals elsewhere.  And the added perk is you don't have to listen to their BS.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree.  Way too much Christmas programming this year on QVC.  Why don't they just put it on QVC2 rather than bore most of us with Christmas programming every three weeks.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the reminder.

Honored Contributor

👎👎👎👎👎👎☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️