Esteemed Contributor

Mootsie Is here thread in Among Friends

Those QVC mods are right on top of things.  This thread was removed because it was started by a previously banned poster using a new NIC.  You have to hand it to the  mods.  Not a fun job and I have not always agreed with them but they are Johnny on the Spot.

Honored Contributor

Re: Mootsie Is here thread in Among Friends

It's nice to see they are now able to identify banned posters and ban them again.

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

It's nice to see they are now able to identify banned posters and ban them again.

"Mootsie" and its multiple alter egoes started a thread where they were talking to each other (3-4 "different" people!) several days ago. It was taken down because it was reported as being a new nic of a well-known troll. Since that well-known troll had previously posted the same (but different than the recent one) exact OP multiple times, and it was demonstrated that they were doing the same thing all over the internet in various forums, they certainly hadn't been banned but kept doing it. And the "new nic" of the OP in the poofed Mootsie thread was *already* recognized by posters as the previous troll.

All we have been able to do about this person is report them with an explanation of exactly why they're being reported, and hope the moderators see it sooner rather than later, as Beth did.

I can only suggest that, when this particular troll "and friends" shows up, *everyone* who sees the post reports it, so it will be seen faster & dealt with ASAP.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

so, who is or was mootsie in his/her previous lives?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Every entity that deals with the public has its weirdos and nutcase with whom it must cope.  QVC is no different.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde too much drama for me!!  I can't imagine what goes on in the mind of someone who dreams up these things.

Esteemed Contributor

Is Mootsie another incarnation of our Amy fan?

Esteemed Contributor

My life is complicated enough without making up alternate nics so I can say wonderful things in support of myself and my empty life. Get a grip.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

poehlerfan

bialikfan

and GOK who else.

Honored Contributor

@KathyPet wrote:

Is Mootsie another incarnation of our Amy fan?

Yep.