Valued Contributor

Re: Monifa presenting exercise equipment

Really am surprised that this  has not been removed by someone already ,Monifa  was on air to sell sell and sell,whoever was demonstrating the equipment did their part  in sell sell and hopefully  sold.

Not everyone is like other host  and watching them sometimes I think what  a show off when it comes to exercise equipment.

Respected Contributor

Some of you have entirely too much time on your hands.
Esteemed Contributor

@qbetzforreal wrote:

@Sage04 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Who is Monifa????

@Shelbelle  I remember the name because someone thought I made fun of her name before she started. Never saw her. I think her name is Monifa Dollar or Money. Don't remember but I refuse to look to see what it is.

She is a Host.

Her name is Monifa Days.

@qbetzforreal  thanks very much. I was way off. I remember seeing her name sometime ago when it was mentioned here.

Super Contributor

I have never seen people so judgemental as some of you are on this blog. I am so proud to know that some of you are so perfect. We all gain weight in life and sometimes it is hard to loose after having children or other circumstances. Some of the host don't even host fitness shows at all for whatever reason. There are some host like Jen, Rick,Kerstin and others who are really into fitness. So if she didn't demonstrate the product to your likeness I am so sorry but it was not your decision to make.

Super Contributor

Now that was insulting and it says a lot about you as well. She must have some qualifications she has that job. 

Frequent Contributor

I agree with those who think Monifa wasn't the best host for a fitness segment.  Kerstin and Rick always do good jobs with these.

Respected Contributor

I like Monifa and have noticed that she has been losing weight - at least from my perspective.  She is always pleasant and professional and very warm and friendly.  As we age, most people gain some weight so let's not crucify this woman.

Respected Contributor

@NYwoman wrote:

I was VERY disappointed with Monifa's presentations of 2 Fitnation exercise equipments.   She states infatically that she is a long time licensed fitness trainer andb talked of her clients.   Yet she hardly spent 2 minutes on either equipment, allowing on older man and a plus sized model to demonstrate them.   All other hosts, even Carolyn, have demonstrated the equipment they presented.   Took all her credibility away.   

The word is emphatically, not infatically. 

Honored Contributor

@RollTide2008 wrote:
Some of you have entirely too much time on your hands.

Our time, our business.   

Trusted Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

@NYwoman    Owning a fitness training business doesn't mean you are a fitness trainer.   Geez.

Monifa claims both and I won't doubt her.