Trusted Contributor

I really enjoyed her kitchen show!  She is funny and down to earth.

Monifa Days

Honored Contributor

Re: Monifa Days my new fav :)

I have only seen Monifa a few times hosting.  I especially liked her rapport with Valerie Parr Hill.  Monifa is easy to listen to, casual and gives the necessary information, and is genuine.  I do not watch many of the shows and at times the hosts are the reason.  However, there are hosts I enjoy and Monifa is one.

Respected Contributor

I really enjoy Monifa hosting at the Q.  She is an extremely attractive woman and has a great sense of humor.  She is certainly on her way to being a great host.

Honored Contributor

Monifa,

Thumbs Up Emoticon - Beautiful Emoji Queen Duvet, transparent png download

Honored Contributor

Is she new, never saw her before. 

Esteemed Contributor

She seems like a nice and friendly person, but I have never once seen her be prepared for the show she was hosting. As a result, she rambles and stumbles over words and is awkward to watch. Fortunately, she has been paired with seasoned vendors lately, so the presentations have ended up okay overall. I'm sure she'll get better with time.

Just watched her with Valerie Parr Hill. She barely let Valerie talk about her items. Kept on loudly interrupting and talking over Valerie. Would definitely help if she toned down her "enthusiasm" a bit, lowered the voice volume a bit, and stopped hijacking the presentation. I know the goal is to sell as much as quickly as possible, but she's currently a huge turn off for me. Just my opinion though. Hopefully she'll calm down and relax in order to give a more genuine presentation for the viewers and the vendors.

Contributor

@protrus, I am watching now and had to mute! I love watching VPH, but I had to mute on the items I was not interested in. BTW, I have never commented on a host's presentation, but this one gave me a headache!
Esteemed Contributor

Monifa has been on air for over a year, so I don't consider her "new."

She started hosting, along with Rosina and Vanessa, during April-May 2021.

Frequent Contributor

Monifa has joined my list of hosts I either mute or change the channel when they come on.