Regular Contributor

Monifa Days - 2 years at QVC!

Monifa was on the main channel this morning from 7:00 to 9:00 EST and said she is celebrating her two year QVC anniversary.  I really enjoyed watching her....she did a great job!

Happy Anniversary!Heart

"Some people look for a beautiful place. Others make a place beautiful."
Honored Contributor

Re: Monifa Days - 2 years at QVC!

@Kallena    They seem to keep giving Monifa remedial training but I think she's fine the ways she is.  She's very pleasant; maybe she doesn't yell loud enough or giggle a lot.  I prefer her to some of the others. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kallena    They seem to keep giving Monifa remedial training but I think she's fine the ways she is.  She's very pleasant; maybe she doesn't yell loud enough or giggle a lot.  I prefer her to some of the others. 

Agree have been saying lately on the forum been enjoying Monifa she has a very calming  voice ,doesn't do the yelling or silliness am  able to watch her whole shows without channel surfing. Think she has become more confident with herself and doing a great job.

Respected Contributor

I think that once QVC gave Monifa the room to grow by allowing her to host on her own without playing second fiddle, she has improved a great deal.  I wasn't always a fan, but now I like her.  Happy anniversary, Monifa!

Honored Contributor

Monifa,

Happy 2nd anniversary!

Thumbs Up Emoticon - Beautiful Emoji Queen Duvet, transparent png download

Respected Contributor

I watched Monifa hosting a garden show this morning. I thought she did a great job. She was pleasant, calm, knowledgeable and did not talk over the vendor. I really enjoyed watching her show.