Respected Contributor

Re: Monday PM Style - Katrina

Took a look & good grief so much fussing about nothing...she looks fine.

Valued Contributor

I agree with the OP, her make-up is always way too harsh, especially the lipstick! I also like another poster cannot stand to listen to her, she says "uh" like every other word, and when she's not saying that she says "kinda" every 2 seconds. I just don't watch her anymore, so it solves that problem! 

~ Hope in TN ~
Honored Contributor

@Seesaw wrote:

Love love Amy, but the Gothic gal working the iPad is scary looking.  Why would QVC let her have on makeup that is so .... don’t have words to describe how awful that is to look at.  She seems nice, but.....

Gothic???  Not following you there. 

You seem nice, but ...

Respected Contributor

If the OP thinks that's a Gothic look (which I think is gorgeous) than I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell her. Sheesh, some of these posters get more and more catty and petty day by day.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Katrina was great.  Something new and different and refreshing.  She did an admirable job for what is otherwise a thankless task.

I guess we can tell who the new "target" is going to be amongst the newest hosts.

Trusted Contributor

I agree that Katrina does a great job.  Plus, she always looks polished - not like she squeezed into the latest TSV, or couldn't rip her jeans fast enough. 

Valued Contributor

No, has nothing about "new hosts" I welcome change, even though this is going to be just for a few weeks.  it has to do for me, there is no chemistry and or anything between her and Amy. Not a good match.   As stated in previous posts, her look, she doesn't look well in clothing and seems to hide on cover up clothing to hide her body image, too much makeup, her hair and her voice and pausing every three words or so in a sentence.  

Valued Contributor

gothic = halloween time and halloween makeup for me as well as others

Honored Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

In my opinion, too much makeup, scarey looking, lipstick is all you see.  In my opinion, she doesn't look good in clothes.  I can't stand how she talks, it is like every three words there is a break or hesitation, no fluid sentenances and it is so irritating. I find her boring, and putting it on... not real.   Not trying to be mean, just by opinion like others

I'm glad you're not trying to be mean.

After reading this post, it's kind of funny to me that you would be critical of her speech, vocabulary, etc.   

Honored Contributor

I didn't see the show but I think the Q's make-up artists are very heavy handed.