Honored Contributor

Re: Monday PM Style - Katrina

I noticed in the past week or so,

they decided to put lots of dark eye makeup on every vendor, host, model they can find!

Another weird decision by someone 

at QVC. They end up looking like black holes, rather than enhanced eye makeup.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Regular Contributor

excuse me but i think we should support and build each other up as women!  she looks great and is doing a good job.  we all have preferences as to how much (if any!) makeup we wear or what clothes we like, etc....to each his/her own.  let's not judge so much.

Valued Contributor

One an be qualified in many facts of the fashion industry. She interviewed designers, a whole different planet that selling clothing and understanding fashion Just because she worked at Vogue doesn't mean she or anyone else is qualified to do a home shopping network

Valued Contributor

The lip is a beautiful color
Esteemed Contributor

It's Halloween season............

Valued Contributor

oh please, everyone is entitled to their opinion on a blog site.  

Valued Contributor

In my opinion, too much makeup, scarey looking, lipstick is all you see.  In my opinion, she doesn't look good in clothes.  I can't stand how she talks, it is like every three words there is a break or hesitation, no fluid sentenances and it is so irritating. I find her boring, and putting it on... not real.   Not trying to be mean, just by opinion like others

Respected Contributor

I like her hair but I think the lipstick is too dark, eye makeup a little heavy. 

Honored Contributor

What is this the middle school , mean girls, lunch table ?

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Katrina is one of the better aspects of PMS.  My patience was tested to the hilt with Lisa Rinna acting like a fool, then Josie appeared so the TV went off.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment