Respected Contributor

Mods what is going on with this order?

Need bit of explanation please.  Ordered a Logo cardigan A369085 in size large - received item but incorrect size xl sent.

Returned this Dec 18th for exchange for correct size - received no e mails so sent one yesterday asking about my exchange.  Today I get reply from CS saying this item out of stock cannot process exchange.

No it isn't I just checked still available.  I have now sent reply to this effect - not holding out much hope though probably easier to re order.  Very frustrating.

Honored Contributor

Re: Mods what is going on with this order?

@dulwich  I honestly do not think QVC wants their 'free return' policy to work...the exact same thing happened when I did the exchange for a size.

When I contacted QVC they told me the item was not available and it was!  So the social team stepped in and had the item sent to me....totally baffled why they offer the program if they do not honor it.

Social told me if there was a low number in inventory they would not send out a replacement, what!! Makes no sense.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @dulwich 

I am sorry that your return was not processed as an exchange. I see that you spoke with a representative earlier today that issued a full refund and reinstated the credits you had used. I do see that the sangria large is still available if you would like to reorder the cardigan.

Barb

Customer Care

Respected Contributor

@Barbara-QVC  I did not speak with CS I just received e mail today - replying to mine - that item out of stock.

I am not sure now whether they will act on my last e mail - sent 30 mins ago saying item is in stock please exchange - or should I reorder now?  Do not want two of them.  What do you suggest should I reorder?

Thank you for your help.

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

@dulwich 

The notes I am seeing on the order may have been as a result of the email you sent. I do see that the refund has been processed so at this point I would suggest you reorder. On a brighter note, I see that the price is actually lower now!

Barb

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I discovered, early on, ordering from anyone, on line, it's just faster and simpler, to reorder and return, as opposed, to returning for an exchange.  

If you reorder, the new order goes in immediately and then you will be credited, when your return comes in. 

I've learned the hard way, it's just easier. I  don't recall, ever trying to do an exchange, at any of the shopping channels, but, with their volumn of business, I can imagine how it could go awry.  

Respected Contributor

@Barbara-QVC   Thank you!  Will reorder at reduced price yahoo.

Honored Contributor

@SuhseK ....HSN return works very well....if you call them, they send out the replacement right away....if they do not receive your 'returning' item in 30 days, you are charged for both.  I have used it and QVC would be wise to follow suit.  Works Great.

QVC Customer Care

@dulwich  you are most welcome! And I issued a refund to your MasterCard for the price difference on the grey cardigan.

Have a great night!

Barb