Respected Contributor

Mods can you help re easy pay?

Just  seen 4 easy pays on fashion today but on checking under new Logo items noticed some items not on easy pay - a new dress and boyfriend jeans - wondered why?  Thank you.

Honored Contributor

Re: Mods can you help re easy pay?

@dulwich wrote:

Just  seen 4 easy pays on fashion today but on checking under new Logo items noticed some items not on easy pay - a new dress and boyfriend jeans - wondered why?  Thank you.

did you try putting them in your cart and going through the ordering process?

what are the item numbers?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

They were informed last week that the description of A307257 was incorrect.  It reads 3/4 sleeve when in fact it's a long sleeve.  It has not been updated.

QVC Customer Care

@dulwich wrote:

hi @dulwich,   I have sent a request to the IT Team to take a look.  Once I hear back I will provide any updates.

Thanks so much for letting us know!

Susan Q-Social

Honored Contributor

found the dress you were talking about and put it into my cart for the ordering process.

yes, it definitely does not show an option of 4 easy payments.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@Susan-QVC   Thanks Susan

@sunshine45.  No did not try putting in cart - my daughter was interested in dress and asked me to check re easy pay then I noticed the jeans.  Maybe special. deal coming with 6 e.pays!!!  lol