Respected Contributor

Mods Tell Rick it is Le Creuset NOT La Creuset, please!

So wrong.  Whisper the correct pronuniciation in his ear please.  

QVC Customer Care

Re: Mods Tell Rick it is Le Creuset NOT La Creuset, please!

Trusted Contributor

This mispronunciation is so annoying.  One would think they would learn before going on air. 

Respected Contributor

I don't think the moderators can help you with that issue.  They moderate the board, not the hosts' pronounciation of a word.

Esteemed Contributor

I LOVE RICK, Who cares if he  pronounces something incorrect?   Rick is a great host and I love watching him and his shows.  

Honored Contributor

This has nothing to do with whether you like a host or not.  They are selling a product and should know the correct pronunciation of it.  It made me SMH to hear several hosts using the wrong pronunciation but apparently it bothered some a lot because this is the second thread I've read about it.

Back in the day, I remember being up in the middle of the night watching Sheila Johnson selling Etienne Aigner items.  She couldn't pronounce the brand correctly for anything.  She stumbled through and pronounced it several different ways.  You would think that someone in her ear could have given her the correct pronunciation unless they didn't know either.

It was ridiculous to say the least.  When you are coming out on air, know your product.  

Trusted Contributor

@BalletBabe

Love him all you want, but it's very unprofessional to prounounce a very well known cookware incorrectly.

That's like pronouncing one of his co-workers' name incorrectly.  You just don't do that.  It makes him look un-educated in what he's selling.

Valued Contributor

@Lipstickdiva, I remember that as well. It was actually painful to watch.

Super Contributor

Nobody seems to care!  It happens with other names as well.  Do your homework please QVC hosts!  I know its French, but please!  

Valued Contributor

lol