Honored Contributor

Today, all of a sudden, I have had to sign into the forums over ten times.  I have done nothing today that I don't normally do.  I come here, leave for a few hours, and repeat this throughout the day, and have never had to sign in more than once, maybe twice.  Why is this happening?  If this continues, I won't be here much.

Respected Contributor

Re: Moderators, Help Please!

Me too!  don't understand but glad it isn't just me.  This new website is really bad. Someone needs to be fired... or maybe a few.  I am only on this website because of Big Brother Spoilers otherwise...I don't care less anymore.  QVC forum STINKS!  Are you listening QVC and those lowly paid QVC moderators that have no common sense.  Sorry but that is just how I feel.  Say what you want but I am absolutely disgusted.

Trusted Contributor

I really appreciate this new format.

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Honored Contributor

@CalMom wrote:

Me too!  don't understand but glad it isn't just me.  This new website is really bad. Someone needs to be fired... or maybe a few.  I am only on this website because of Big Brother Spoilers otherwise...I don't care less anymore.  QVC forum STINKS!  Are you listening QVC and those lowly paid QVC moderators that have no common sense.  Sorry but that is just how I feel.  Say what you want but I am absolutely disgusted.

How rude. Seriously, if you are this disgusted, surely nothing should keep you here.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland